Chapter 23

Paige POV

Ethan took Sara and I shopping. He insisted on buying me so much clothes for London. I tried fighting with him about it but he and Sara gained up on me and didn't let me pay for a single thing.

I tried reasoning with them but it was no use.

We started packing as soon as we got home. Then, later at night we were on our way to London on a private jet. We arrived 11 hours later.

I was so excited to be in London. As we drove to the Anderson's vacation home. I fell in loved with the sights.

We drove about 15 miles away from the city and we finally arrived. The place was magical. It was filled with hills and trees and I felt like I was in a fairy tale. We walked into their house and this was a lot more than just a cabin in the woods. It was a three story home. We walked inside and we were greeted by the staff.

It was pretty late but the staff had dinner ready for us. We had dinner and Sara immediately passed out. Ethan carried her into her room and then I slowly shut the door. As soon as I did Ethan picked me up.

"What are you doing Ethan?" I asked. "I'm taking you into the bedroom." He said as he walked into one of the rooms.

"Ethan no. Put me down" I said wiggling in his arms. He laughed and threw me onto the bed. This was becoming a bad habit of his. "You need to stop throwing me onto beds" I said.

"Well how else can I get you in my room?" He asked then he attacked me with a kiss.

I pulled away and covered my mouth. "No I haven't showered or brushed my teeth" I said. I must be a mess.

"No you're perfect, Just like you always are" he said. Then he gave me another kiss. I gave in and kissed him back.

I finally pushed him away. "Ok I need a shower and I need it ASAP" I said.

"You're clothes are in the closet" he said. I waked into the closet and my clothes were all hung up.

"When did this happen?" I asked him.

"While were having dinner" he said.

"I guess I should be used to the VIP service you get" I said looking around the walk in closet. Man the closet was larger than my whole apartment in LA.

I hoped in the shower and walked out with my brand new PJs. Ethan was sitting on the bed with nothing but joggers. "Where did you shower?" I asked him. I looked at him. Wow. He looked like he was posing for a magazine cover.

"In the room next door. This house has 10 bedrooms and 12 showers. I think we have that covered" he laughed.

"Of course you do" I said. Then I looked down.

"What's wrong" he said.

"I don't thing we should sleep together. What if people find out? We haven't even told Sara. What is she's not ok with this?" I said.

Ethan walked up from the bed over to me. He lifted my head up with this index finger. "This isn't anybody's business and don't worry about Sara, she knows about us" he said.

"How?" I looked up at him.

"She's a smart girl. The day we went shopping and you were trying an outfit on, she asked me if we were dating. I told her we had just decided to start seeing each other" he said.

"What did she say?" I asked him.

"She came up to me and hugged me. She said that I couldn't have made a better decision" he said.

"Your kidding" I said.

"Cross my heart" he said.

"Oh, still Ethan I said I wanted to take things slow. Sleeping in the same room is taking things a little fast" I said.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's just I didn't lie when I said I slept better with you by my side." He sighed. "After my parents died I haven't been able to get a good nights sleep. That is of course until you started sleeping a few days ago on my bed" he said. "You don't have to sleep here if you don't want to. I could have your things moved in the morning and you can sleep in..." I put my finger on his lips.

"Forget I said anything" I said.

"What?" He looked at me.

I walked over to the bed and laid down. He just looked at me. "Are you coming to bed?" I asked him.

He nodded and immediately ran and jumped onto the bed. He laid down and pulled me to his side. We both fell asleep instantly.