Chapter 49

Paige POV

Scarlet called and said she had a work emergency and had to fly back to  London immediately. She said she would fix her situation and come talk to Ethan when she was able to. I told her it was fine and that I hoped Ethan's amnesia was just transitory.

I slept in Sara's room with her. She cried all night. I tried to comfort her but I honestly didn't know what to say. After she fell asleep I started crying. Everything that happened over the last couple of weeks was just crazy.

The following morning I woke up and realized it was late. I hurried out of bed and continued to let Sara sleep.

I wanted to go to the hospital with Ethan. He was being discharged today. I changed quickly and headed outside. I saw an SUV pull up. I was shocked at what I saw.

Ethan was getting out of that SVU and Cali was at his side.

"Cali is here?" I sound out loud.

They both turned and looked at me. "Of course she is. Cali is my girlfriend." Ethan said.

"Girlfriend?" I said holding back my tears.

"Yes. Girlfriend. I called her yesterday and she immediately came to help me" Ethan said. "And from what she's told me. Things are going to change." Ethan said narrowing his eyes at me. "First of all who do you think you are? How dare you move your things into my room in my absence!" Ethan yelled at a me.

"But Ethan I..." I tried to say. I wanted to explain things. To tell him everything.

"There you go calling me by my first name. I told you its Mr. Anderson!" Ethan yelled at me. "Move your things out of my bedroom at once!" He yelled at me.

"I told you babe. This bitch thinks she owns the place." Cali said grinning at me. "Do as you're told nanny!" Cali said gesturing me with her hand.

I didn't say a word. I simply nodded. I walked back into the house with tears in my eyes. I grabbed a few boxes and placed my thing in there. When I was in the room I saw a picture of the three of us. I cried as I held it in my hands.

In that moment, Cali walked in. "I'll take this." She said grabbing the picture frame from my hand and throwing it to the ground. Then she stepped on it. It broke into thousands of pieces. "Hurry up bitch. Stop wasting time." She said shoving me and I fell to the ground. "I hope you learned your lesson. Ethan is mine." She said and she walked out of the room.

I picked myself up and finished packing my things into boxes. I didn't know what to do. I decided to move the boxes into my old room for the moment. I wanted to check on Sara.

Thankfully Sara was still asleep. I was walking back into my old bedroom and I heard Ethan and Cali. They were in Ethan's bedroom.

I sneaked in at the edge of the door so I could see and hear them. "Ethan I told you. That bitch tried to seduce you. I don't know what magic she was working with but she almost took you away from me." I saw Cali standing in from him.

"Cali come on. It's me you're talking to. I have only ever dated models. Have you seen her? She's as plain as they can get. She so ugly and did you see how overweight she is? I'm definitely out of her league. I would never stoop to such a low level" he said. There was instant tears in my eyes.

"You're right" Cali said smiling at him. "Still, I want you to get her out of this house" Cali said

"Anything for you my love." Ethan said pulling her to him and kissing her.