Chapter 32

Paige POV

I woke up the next morning. I felt someone trace lines on my back. "Why are you up so early?" I asked Ethan.

"I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about a phrase I heard by a certain someone last night." He said. I turned over and he was laying on his side looking at me.

"Really? And what might this phrase be?" I asked him.

"Hmm I don't know. Do you mind refreshing my mind" he said giving me a kiss.

"Oh I don't know could it be: I love you" I said .

"Yup thats the one" he said kissing me again. Then we heard a knock.

I quickly grabbed my robe and put it on. Ethan did as well. Ethan ran to the door and opened it. "Hey Sara" he said. "What are you doing up so early. You usually sleep in." He said.

"I want Paige." She said running to me on the bed.

"Sara what's wrong." I asked her.

"I had a bad dream. Can you hold me" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Of course, get in here" I said making space for her on the bed. I cuddled with her and the three of us fell asleep. It felt like we were all a family.

We left two days later. We arrived in LA. Sara didn't start school for another week, as did I.Ethan however had to go to work the next day.

As soon as we landed I got so many messages from Kevin. My phone didn't get service while abroad and I completely forgot about Kevin. I'm going to have to call him once we're all settled in.

We arrived around midday, I went into my room to unpack my stuff when Ethan walked in. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Unpacking" I said.

"You're moving in with me" he said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to invade your space. Now that we're back home I thought maybe you'd want your space." I said.

"No of course not. I mean it when I say I love you." He walked you to me and gave me a kiss.

"Ok then. Let me unpack in your room" I said.

"Our room" he corrected.

I walked into his room and unpacked. We were all so tired from the trip. I took a quick shower then we had dinner. We all fell asleep pretty early.

The following day day Ethan left really early to his office. I woke up and checked on Sara. She was still asleep. Then I had an incoming call from Kevin.

"Hey Kevin" I said.

"Paige I got you text last night. I was so worried about you. You just disappeared." He said.

"I know I'm sorry Kevin. I went to London With Sara and Ethan and I didn't get any cellphone service" I said.

"There are apps you know" he said.

"You know I don't like social media" I said which was true. To keep a low profile I never had a social media account.

"I know Paige. I just got off work and I'm getting home. I call you back soon. Bye Paige" he said.

"Goodbye Kevin" I said.

Sara finally woke up and we spent the day resting from our long trip. Ethan arrived later in the evening and we all had dinner together.

Time was flying by and Sara and I got back to our school routine.

I would take her every day to school and pick her up. Since it was my final term. School kept me busy. I had to much work to turn in and I barley had enough time for anything else. Ethan was in the same situation. We didn't have enough time for each other, but we always cherished every moment we had together.

January flew by. February was here and Valentine's Day was just around the corner.

I got a message from my professor Adams to go and see her in her office. I went after my last class.

"Hey Whitney" I said remembering she hated when I called her professor Adams.

"Well hello Paige" she said. " a little bird told me you and Ethan are finally dating" she said.

"Would that birds name be John" I laughed.

"My lips are sealed" she said and I laughed. "Thanks for meeting with me Paige. Remember the reunion the school has?" She asked me.

"Yes?" I said. I had completely forgotten about it.

"Well it's on Valentines Day." She said. "I'm sorry for making you two come in on a special day but John has to be in Ireland on business and..."

"Whitney it's fine. Ethan and I will be there. I don't know why I need to be there but I'll be there." I said.

"Fabulous" she said.

Then I had a call from Sara's school. Sara wasn't feeling well and I needed to go pick her up. "I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll be there on Friday" I said. That was the day of the so called event. Along with Valentines Day.

I made it to Sara's school as fast as I could. I went to the office and ran to Sara. Apparently Sara has a bad stomach ache and threw up a few time. I immediately called her pediatrician and he saw us immediately. I took her home with some medication and was told she needed bed rest.

I was looking over Sara in her room when I heard Ethan in. He opened the door and flew inside. "Shh" I said. Sara has just fallen asleep. I quietly stood and Ethan followed me outside.

"How is she?" He asked me concerned.

"She fine. I took her to the pediatrician and he said it's just the stomach flu. He gave her some medication and electrolytes and said she was going to be fine. She just need plenty of bed rest." I told him.

"Oh thank god. I was worried it was something more serious" he said. "I'm sorry I've been so absent it's just with work and all..."

I put my hand in his shoulder "Ethan it's ok. I'm here for you. You're not alone in all of this. I'm here to help you." I said.

He hugged me "I love you Paige" he said.

"I love you too." I said hugging him back.