Chapter 24

Paige POV

The next morning Sara woke Ethan and I up. She ran into the room and started jumping on the bed. "Good morning sleepy heads" she yelled.

"Sara what are you doing up so early" Ethan said whining.

"Look ay you two lovebirds. Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Sara asked giggling.

"Stop being nosy" Ethan said throwing a pillow at Sara.

She dodged it and laughed. I was so embarrassed. I was blushing. I sat down. "Sara can you sit for a second" I said and she immediately stoped and sat down next to me.

"What is it?" She asked.

Ethan sat down as well. "Sara, so your brother and I started seeing each other, is that ok with you? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Are you ok with it?" I asked.

"Paige, you know I love you. I'm so happy you're with my brother." She said smiling at me.

"Awww Sara" I said crying "come here" she immediately came and I hugged her. "I love you too sweetheart" I said crying my eyes out.

"Aww I want in on the action too" Ethan said joining in on our hug.

After that we all headed downstairs and ate breakfast. After breakfast we sat down in the living room "So Paige I have some news. My cousin is in town and we thought it would be fun to go skiing together" he said.

"Skiing? I don't know if that's such a good idea. I can barely stand on my own two feet." I said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be right by your side the whole time." Ethan said.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Come on Paige, we can both learn together. It will be fun" Sara said.

I smiled at her. "You're right. If Sara Can do it, so can I" I said.

Then we heard the doorbell. One of the maids answered the door. "Sir your cousin is here to see you" she said and walked out of the room. Just then a tall thin blonde women walked into the room.

"Sara!" She said running to Sara and giving her a hug.

"Hi Scarlet" Sara said.

Then she turned to Ethan. "Cousin Ethan. It's been so long" she said giving him a hug.

Then she walked towards me "and you must be Paige. My cousin won't shut up about you" she said giving me a hug.

"Scarlet" Ethan said and Sara laughed.

"Oh please cousin it's the truth and now that I finally met her I know why" she said. I blushed.

"It's nice to meet you Scarlet" I said. I will admit I was worried about meeting her. The first thought that I got was, what if she doesn't like me. But it seems Scarlet was a nice person.

"So are we ready to go? I'm dying to find a cute skiing instructor" she said.

"But cousin Scarlet you already know how to ski" Sara said.

"I know darling, but they don't know that" she said winking at her, making Sara laugh.

"Good old Scarlet" Ethan said.

"Oh you know you love me cuz" she said to Ethan.

We all got ready and headed to a ski lodge that was nearby. The place was full of people skiing perfectly.

I met with my instructor. "Don't worry mate. It will be ok" he said.

"I doubt it" I whispered to myself.

The instructor tried to teach me how to move, but it was useless. I fell on my butt so many times I could no longer feel it.

Sara was a natural. She was doing a great job. I fell for the 100th time. That's when I thru in the towel. Everyone was out and about skiing and I decided to head into the lodge where it was nice and warm.

I sat down and ordered a hot chocolate. I was drinking my hot chocolate when I heard my name being called out. I looked up and saw Ethan walk inside. People immediately recognized him, and say hi to him as he made his was towards my table.

"Paige there you are" he said sitting in front of me.

"Yeah here I am" I said.

"I was looking all over for you. You had me worried." He said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that It's just that I..."

"Ethan! How are you?" I heard a voice say.

I looked over and saw a gorgeous brunette walk in front of Ethan.

"Oh hello, Cristal" he said not paying much attention to her

"Ethan oh my god. Is it true? Did you break up with Cali? Are you back in the market?" She asked batting her eyes at him.

Ethan looked uncomfortable. "Cristal I'm a little busy at the moment, can we talk on another occasion" he said.

Cristal took one look at me and rolled her eyes.  "Yes of course Ethan. See you around" she said winking her eye at him and walking away.

"Sorry about that" Ethan said.

"Don't worry about it" I said. Not making eye contact.

The interaction made me uncomfortable. Just then Sara appeared and Scarlet was behind her.

"There you guys are. I thought you guys were hiding from us to get busy" Scarlet said.

I chocked on my hit chocolate. "What does that mean" Sara asked Scarlet.

"Um what don't we head home" Ethan said.

"Good idea" I said.

We all headed home and Scarlet left. She said she had meetings scheduled for the next few days but she would be back when she had time.

In the meantime Ethan, Sara and I spent the next few days exploring the city together. London was gorgeous in the winter time. It was just freezing cold.