Chapter 20

Paige POV

"Ethan what are you doing. Put me down." I yelled at him.

"Ok." He said and he threw me on his bed.

"We need to talk Paige" he said.

"There's nothing to talk about Ethan" I said trying to get up from his bed. But he held me down as we both sat on the edge.

"Paige I want to start something with you. I want us to be a couple" he said.

"Ethan no. I already told you we are worlds apart. Just today people at your office looked at me weird when they found out I was your nanny. Imagine if they find out I'm something more" I said.

"Wait what happen?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. We are just too different" I said

"I don't care what anyone says or thinks" he said. "All I care about is what you think of me" he whispered.

"It doesn't matter Ethan. I don't understand how out of nowhere you can..."  I said standing from the bed and walking into the middle of the room. Ethan immediately followed me.

"Out of nowhere Paige? Really? Paige I'm not going to say it was love at first sight but I did gradually fall for you. I fell for your kindness, for your sweetness, for your lovely eyes, for your smile, for all of you Paige. I kept trying to deny it, but I can't lie to myself kiss. After our first kiss I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I'm always thinking of you" he said.

I turned my back to him. "Ethan" I whispered.

I felt him come closer to me. "Tell me you don't feel the same." He whispered. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and he started to kiss the back of my neck. My heart was pounding.

"Ethan you need to stop" I said.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He whispered. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Do you want me to stop Paige?" He said once again.

"No" I said. Then I went ahead and kissed him for once. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt like I was in fire. Ethan and I shared a passionate kiss. I could feel him roam my back with his hands.

He picked me up and slowly put me on the bed. He laid on top of me as we kissed. I finally broke the kiss. "Ethan... I'm..." I tried to say.

"I know Paige. I figured that if I was your first kiss then you probably didn't have much experience in that other area" he laughed.

I hit him on the shoulder. "Hey it's not funny" I said.

"You're right it's not" then he started tracing kisses on my neck.

"Ethan" I said a little agitated.

"Don't worry Paige. I'm not going to force you into anything. However I do want to make you feel good." He said.

Once again he kissed my neck and started kissing my chest and started massaging my my breasts. I let out a moan. "Ethan" I said.

"That's right baby. I love it when you say my name" he said. Then I could feel he hands roam my body. Normally that would make me so uncomfortable but right now I just didn't care. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. Then he slipped a hand inside my panties.

"Ethan no." I said. I was so embarrassed. How could he do something like that. I obviously knew what he was doing but I didn't think he would do something like that.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt" he said as he kissed me again. His kiss sent me thru the roof. I could feel him pick up the speed and my body started shaking.

"Oh, Ethan" I moaned. My breathing and heart rate picked up. Then all of a sudden everything exploded. My body trembled. I yelled out in pleasure. Ethan removed his hand from my panties and kissed me.

Then my breathing slowed down and I came back to reality. Ethan laid his head on top of me. I didn't know what I was supposed to do or say.

"Promise me you'll give us a chance" he finally said as he laid his head on my chest.

"Ethan..." I started to say.

He immediately lifted his head and looked at me. "Paige all this time I've been using Sara as an excuse, but it's me who needs you. I need you in my life Paige. Please give us a chance" he said with pleading eyes.

I closed my eyes. "Fine, but I want to start extremely slow. I don't want anyone to know. Not even Sara. I want us to start by getting to really know each other and then we'll work our way from there." I said.

"Thank you" he said and gave me a quick kiss. Then he gave me a bunch of kisses all over my face as he said "thank you. Thank you. Thank you". I started laughing.

Then he laid down on his back. "I should go" trying to stand up from his bed.

"Oh no you don't" he said pulling me to his chest.

"Ethan I said we'd start slow" I said.

"I know Paige, but the nights we sept together, I've gotten the best sleep of my life" he said.

I smiled at his words. "Ok" I said as I continued to lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I immediately fell asleep.