Chapter 6

Paige POV

The weekend came around pretty quickly. It was Saturday and I was knocking on Sara's door. She opened it and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Ready for some fun?" I asked.

"Yes! I can't wait to get on a rollercoaster." She exclaimed. We walked downstairs and were ready to go. Ethan never said if he was going to go or not. He said he had plans, so I'm assuming he isn't coming.

We walked out the front door and to my surprise I saw Ethan standing by the car. "Ready to go?" He asked us.

"You're coming with us?" Sara asked him.

"I was invited, so yes, of course I am" he said smiling at her.

Sara looked up at me. "Did you invite him?" she asked me.

I nodded "I did."

She hugged me again. "Thanks" she whispered. Sara once told me she would love to bond again with her brother but didn't know how. It was funny how Ethan felt the same way. I'm glad I had a small part in having them go out together.

"Well come on" Ethan said.

Sara and I got in the car and played car games on the way there.

We arrived to Six Flags right when the park opened. I was going to pay for the tickets but Ethan wouldn't hear of it. Of course he got us the VIP tickets so we didn't have to wait in line.

We were in line together and Sara was able to get on most rides. We were all having a good time. Around mid day we went to go see a show. Sara was super excited. We were sitting in the audience, watching a magic show, when the performer asked Ethan up on stage. Then he pointed towards me and said "his girl friend had go up" I declined but the audience cheered me on, and Sara really wanted me to go up. I hated public Appearances. I walked onto the stage.

"Ok, what's your name" he asked Ethan and he said his name into the microphone, "ok what's your name" he asked me. I said my name. "Ok Ethan, I'm going to make your girlfriend disappear." He said. "But first, in order for my trick to work I need you two to give each other a small kiss" Ethans eyes grew mine as did mine.

"No we..." I tried to say.

"Come on people let's give them some love" the magician said and people where clapping and yelling "kiss, kiss kiss" Ethan looked at me and I looked at him.

"You ok with it" he asked. I nodded. He came in and gave me a kiss. The audience clapped. I however didn't notice. I got lost in the kiss for a second. It didn't last long but it was my first kiss after all.

"Ok now. Paige step into the box" the magician made "disappear" and then "reappear". Everyone clapped and we got off the stage. I was so embarrassed. I can't believe I had my first kiss on stage with my boss.

We walked over to Sara. "You guys kissed" Sara laughed. Ethan and I both blushed.

"What ride do you want to go to next?" I asked Sara to change the subject.

"Drop of doom!" Sara exclaimed.

We got in line and looked for the hight requirement. Unfortunately we didn't see one. When we were in front of the line, we were told Sara wasn't allowed on. I insisted on leaving but Sara said we both should go on.

I didn't want to leave Sara alone, neither did Ethan, but one of the employees said he saw the show and thought we were such a cute couple, which of course made me blush, and said she could look after Sara for a second.