Page 1

It was a dark night in the country side of Bray which is also known as Norwich Road, it is the road that takes you back to the center of Bray Town.

It was a straight road, which at the side of both ends of the road there were open fields, but on the left side of the road there is an open field and down that open field where a set of woods, which goes follow the road down.

At the side of the road there was a blue Kelley parked, there seems to be no one around the car and no one inside the car, it was a very quiet night, the roads where empty, as this was the only car to be seen on that road and it was parked.

Out of nowhere.

Beside the car on the open field, a girl who was wearing a pink sweater and blue jeans with blonde hair, she is known as Emma Wilson, she was running towards the car, and you could see on her forehead there was blood on it as it was cut, and blood on her pink sweater.

Emma was running for her life towards the car, it looks like she was running away from someone or something, she was running away from the woods, which looks like, the woods is where she came from.

She made it to the car, she then enters the driver's seat in a hurry, she slams the door as soon as she entered the driver's seat, she was cut in the forehead, as the blood was running down her face, she was breathing very heavily like her lungs were about to explode.

She went to turn the car on and drive away from the area and away from something, but the keys were nowhere to be seen, she looks everywhere, she looks in the glove department and all the rest of the places that the keys may be, but there was no sign of the keys anywhere.

Shestarted banging the steering wheel with anger and fear; she had tears comingdown her face as well as blood from the cut on her head, she was resting her