Page 31

Thomas was shocked at what he's seen, he kept Jennifer quiet from screaming.

Thomas "Dan - Dan" he calls him twice struggling to speak.

Daniel then turns around. 

Daniel "What?" He asks him.

Thomas looks at him, and he nods towards the dead body on the wall, he see's the dead body from Jennifer's screen light from her phone.

Daniel stands up and approaches the body.

Daniel "What the fuck" he says.

Thomas let's go of Jennifer - they were all looking at the same body.

Daniel "He took the fucking skin off" he says.

Thomas "And the fucking eyes" he says to him.

Daniel then looks down, and Jennifer follows where Daniel was looking, he also see's that the fingers are gone.

Daniel "He's collecting them, that's what's in them jars" he tell them.

In the same time, Jonathon was looking all over the room, and he see's body figures, he then takes out his phone, and he shines up at the ceiling, and he was also shocked at what he was saying.

Jonathon "Jesus" he says.

Daniel then looks at him, and he see's that he's looking up, so he does the same.

All around the room, were dead bodies, eyes missing, fingers ripped off, and skin peal off and all stitched together in this room.

Daniel "What the fuck" he says shocked.

Jonathon "Let's - let's the fuck out of here" he says to them.

They all then exit the room.

The body that Jennifer found on the wall, was no other than Emma from the beginning.

The gang were ready to go upstairs and out of the house, Daniel then see's on the table, that there are weapons on the table, like knives, an small axe but the handles where made out of people's dead skin, Daniel looked disgusted.

Daniel "Who the fuck does this?" He says to himself.

He then runs upstairs as well as everyone else.

They made it outside the house, as they were walking away from the house - speed walking as fast as they could.

The man's truck was still parked on the side.

Daniel "We go and we get some help" he says to them.

Thomas "How far are we from Bray?" He asks him.

Daniel "I don't know - we walk until we see someone who can help" he tells them.

OUT OF NOWHERE.

The headlights from the truck turns on, as they all look at the truck, as they seen the man inside of the truck with the cowboy hat, as the engine was running, he was ready to drive towards them.

The gang looks terrified.

Thomas "Fuck!" He shouts with fear.

The truck began driving towards them.

Daniel "Go - Go - Go!" He shouts to them.

The gang then runs down the road, as the truck starts following them, getting faster and faster, getting closer and closer to hitting them.

Daniel "Everyone in the woods!" He shouts at them.