Page 23

Back at Thomas, and the three girls were standing in front of the main door of the house, Thomas slowly went to open the door.

He grabs the handle and he slowly opens the door, you could hear the cracking of the door as he pushed it open.

Back at Daniel, he was still looking over at the truck, and Jonathon was beside him looking at him, he see's he was looking at something.

Jonathon "What's wrong?" He asks him.

Daniel was still looking over at the truck.

Daniel "Look" He says to him.

Jonathon then goes in front of Daniel and looks over, he then see's the truck and he had a frightened face at what he was looking at.

Daniel starts walking slowly towards the truck, while Jonathon saw that he was walking towards it, so he starts doing the same and began walking slowly towards the truck.

Meanwhile, Thomas, Jennifer and Sarah, and Rachel entered the house, as soon as the doors opened.

Inside the house it had red/black walls, and the stairs was right in front of the front door, the house looked old and dirty.

It had wooden floors so when they entered the house, the sound of the wood was cracking as they were walking in.

The stars was also wooden, and it was dirty looking, and the smell was terrible like something died inside the house.

Jennifer "Jesus - the smell" she says disgusted.

Thomas "The house itself" he says horrified.

The three walks in as their footprints can be heard.

Back outside.

Daniel and Jonathon were slowly walking towards the old truck, the two looked terrified looking at the truck.

They then walk to the side of the truck, looking up at it, as the truck is a lot taller than them.

The door windows were black as you couldn't see the inside of the truck.

Jonathon looked scared.

Jonathon "What the fuck" he says to himself.

They then slowly behind the truck, and behind the truck was two doors to open the back of the truck, which is like the trunk of the truck.

Daniel and Jonathon stops right behind the truck just looking at the two doors, Daniel then looks at Jonathon slowly.