Page 28

Daniel was still in front of Rachel, as he had his hand on the handle slowly opening the door, the door was cracking open, as there was a sound of flies inside the room.

The door fully opens, as Daniel and Rachel couldn't see inside the room, as it was dark, but the sound of flies can be heard coming from inside the room.

There was a nasty smell coming from the room, Rachel looked disgusted from the smell coming from inside the room.

Rachel "What the fuck is that smell? Smells like something - dead" she says quietly.

Daniel peaks his head in and he looks on the wall beside him, and see's a switch, he then turns the switch on, making the lights turn on.

SUDDENLY.

Inside the room, there was a bed with a dead person on the bed, which is where the bad smell was coming from.

Daniel and Rachel looked horrified from the dead body and hundreds of flies inside the room around the dead body.

The dead body was dark grey skin, like it was dead for a very long time.

Daniel "Jesus Christ" he says to himself.

They were just looking at the dead boy, see the flies were flying around the dead body, the body was wearing old dirty clothes.

Behind them - Thomas and Jennifer approached them, they look inside the room and they see the dirty looking dead body lying on the bed.

Thomas looked disgusted. 

Thomas "What the fuck?" He asks. 

They all looked inside the room disgusting, horrified and confused about the body.

Daniel then grabs the handle of the door.

Daniel "Let's get the fuck out of here" he tells them.

He then shuts door.

Daniel turns to the rest of the group, and he released that Jonathon and Sarah weren't there - they were missing from the gang.

Daniel "Where's Jon and Sarah?" He asks them.

Thomas "We were hoping for you to know" he tells him confused.

Daniel looks back at Rachel.

Daniel "No - we - we don't know" he says while looking back at them. 

Thomas looked worried.

Thomas "Ah fuck - well we can't leave without them" he says to them.

Daniel the nods 'ok' to him.

Daniel "We won't leave without them - we have to find them first and then we get the hell out of here - and get help" he tells them.

They all then walk towards the stairs as they begin to walk downstairs looking down the handles of the stairs, looking down to the first floor.

Jennifer "Sarah? Jonathon?" She calls them softly. 

They then went down to the first floor, and stand in front of the front door, just looking around.

Daniel "We look around? Doing it fast - in case that person comes back" he says to them.

They were all huddled up in a group, and behind them you can see a figure down at the door that Jonathon was walking towards.

It was Sarah standing at the door.