Page 5

Jonathon and Sarah were sitting together, while Rachel and Jennifer were sitting together and Daniel was sitting beside Thomas.

They had some music playing from a speaker which it was coming from Rachel's phone, it was all like disco songs that you'll more likely hear at a disco.

Sarah was talking to Jonathon about the dance in the next week.

Sarah "What we going to do after the dance next week? Are we all going to leave together or is it just you and me?" She asks him wondering.

Jonathon was thinking. 

Jonathon "we'll see how the night plays out - what do you want to do? Do you want to leave with the girls? Or anything, what do you want to do?" He asks her.

Sarah "Will we see them the day after ?" She asks him.

Jonathon "Most likely - yeah" he replies.

Sarah was thinking about what to say.

Sarah "We'll think about what to do when it comes closer to the time" she says to him.

Jonathon "Ok" he replies.

Sarah then rests her head on his shoulder.

We then move back a seat and Thomas and Daniel were talking a similar conversation.

Thomas "You should just ask Rachel, man no matter what you're coming to this dance man, it's the last one" he says to him.

Daniel was looking at him thinking about what to do.

Daniel "What if someone already asked her, then what - what do I do after that?" He asks him.

Thomas "Don't think like that, think positive - just don't worry and ask her" he says to him. 

Daniel looks down in the ground thinking about what to do.

Thomas "Look man, this could be the last chance you got of asking her, now is the perfect time, just to ask her, man" he says to him. 

Daniel "What in front of Jennifer?" He asks him.

Thomas "No, no, I'll get Jennifer away and you talk to her and ask her" he says. 

Daniel stay quiet making an awkward silence, we then move over to the other side of the mini bus and we see Jennifer and Rachel sitting together talking to each other.