Page 9

Back at Daniel and Rachel.

Daniel was ready to ask her to the dance but he was too nervous, but in his head this is the only chance he has.

Daniel "Ah - Rachel?" He calls her.

Rachel looks at him, while he looks at her.

Daniel "You know, next Friday, the - the dance - hmm I was wondering, if - if you want to go with me?" He asks her nervously.

Rachel smiles at him.

Rachel "Yeah, I'll like that" she replies to him.

Daniel looks at her with shock in his face and he was surprised, while she was smiling at him.

The both of them looks forward with smiles on their faces.

Brandon then says to them all.

Brandon "Ok, boys and girls we are stopping for a toilet break" He says to them all.

Jonathon looks over at Brandon while Sarah was resting her head on his shoulder.

Jonathon "How long do we have left?" He asks about the length of the trip home.

Brandon "About an hour maybe an hour and a half, possibly" He says to them.

Jonathon nods 'ok' to him while he rests his head back and closes his eyes.

A few minutes later.

The sun was shining in the sky, while the mini-bus was parked on the side of the road, Brandon was outside for a smoke break instead of a toilet break.

But in the middle of the field, Daniel and Rachel were walking towards the end of the field which there was woods, they were walking towards the woods.

Sarah and Jonathon were asleep inside the mini-bus and Jennifer and Thomas were standing outside the bus just talking.

Thomas "He better ask her, he better" he was saying to her.

Little does he know he already asked her.

Jennifer "She better tell him, if he doesn't" she replies back.

Thomas looked at her for a split second then looked towards Daniel and Rachel as they were walking away.