Page 2

head on the steering wheel when the tears where coming down her face from fear.

She then raises her head up, and she looks around her, to see if she can find anything useful to hotwire the car so she can drive off to safety.

She then looks out the window into the dark night towards the woods, where she came from.

She could see a tall man around 6'0 feet just standing in the open field with a type of cowboy hat and long cote, and holding which looks like a knife in his left hand.

He wasn't moving he was just standing there looking at her, it was like he was waiting for her to get away from the area, he just stood still looking at her.

She had fear in her eyes, she looks away and continues to look around even faster, she wanted to get out of the area as fast as she could, she looked in the back seat and there were two bag packs, she grabs one of the bag packs pulling it over to the front seat, in front of her.

She looks back outside to see if she can see the man was still standing there.

Outside on the open field, there was no man to be seen, the man in the hat and cote was gone, she looks all over and couldn't him or where he went.

She then looks back at the bag, she checks all of the zips trying to find something to help Hotwire the cat, she checked the first zip which only had spare clothes in it, she then leaves that zip open and she opens the smaller zip and she puts her hand in the smaller zip, seen if she can feel anything.

She then pulls out a pocket knife, she was looking at wondering if this would work.