Page 10

Daniel and Rachel entered the woods that was attached to the open field, as they were talking.

Daniel "So, you enjoy your weekend?" He asks her.

Rachel "Yeah it was a nice weekend, a little messing was going on but what fun is all about, spending it with the people you enjoy been around with" She replies nicely. 

Daniel smiled as soon as she said that.

Daniel "Isn't that the truth" He replies to her.

They continue walking into the woods.

Rachel "Do you ever wonder - if we will all still be together after school - like this is our final year, and we've been together for almost all of it, do you think we'll all still hang out after school?" She asks him.

Daniel looks at her.

Daniel " Most certainly, I do believe we will, we came this far in life been around each other, why should it change, you know?" He asks her.

Rachel "Yeah I just always had that thought in my head" she replies.

They suddenly went silence, but the sound of the grass crunching as they were walking through it.

Rachel was thinking about something.

Rachel "Can I ask you an honest question?" She asks him.

Daniel "Throw one at him" He says which it know as a saying known to mean "tell me".

Rachel "Did you know - that I liked you?" She asks him struggling.

Daniel looked at her, he looked so nervous and confuse.

Daniel "What - I - I didn't know that, no" he says in shock.

Rachel looked a bit embraced, while he continues walking.

Daniel "I like you too" he says quietly.

Rachel looks at him, as she didn't know what he said.

Rachel "Sorry?" She asks him, as she didn't hear what he said and that's another way to say "what" basically to repeat what he said.

Daniel looks at him with nervous in his face.

Daniel "That - I - I like you" he repeats himself.

Rachel smiles at him and looks forward.

Rachel "I know" she replies to him.

Daniel looked confused.

Daniel "How did you know?" He asks her.

Rachel starts laughing.

Rachel "Not going to lie, I could tell, by the way you were on the weekend and all the other times" she replies smiling.

Daniel giggles and smiles at her.