Page 26

Back at the old house.

Everyone was together searching around the house, they all went into the kitchen, and the kitchen was as dirty as the sitting room, there were flies all around the place.

Thomas "Who the fuck can live here?" He asks them.

Jonathon "A psychopath" he replies.

They continue searching.

A few seconds later, they made it back to the main stairs going up on to the second floor, they all stand still at the start of the stairs.

Rachel "Think he's up there?" She asks him.

Daniel "One way to find out" he replies.

He then begins walking up the stairs, like he was the leader of the group, Rachel follows him, then Jennifer, as well as Thomas, and behind him Sarah follows up, Jonathon was the last person.

Just before he went up, he stops and looks down a hall which is beside the stairs and he was looking down that hall.

He see's a door down there, which the group didn't search, he looks up and see's everyone going upstairs, while he looks back down at the door, and he begins to walk down towards the door at the end of the hallway.

He was slowly walking down the hallway nervously.

Meanwhile, everyone made it upstairs, there was a big hallway upstairs with five rooms, two down in the left hand side, one on one side and the other on the opposite side.

And on the right hand side, there was three doors, again one on one side and the other on the opposite, but at the end of that hallway, there was one door.

Daniel looked both sides, as he doesn't know which way to go, he tilts his head behind him and Rachel was behind him.

Daniel "Ok - let's go" he says to her.

Daniel then goes down the right hand side with the three doors.

Thomas and Jennifer were walking down the left hand side, Sarah was about to follow him but she looks behind her and she realises that Jonathon is gone, she was so confused on what happened to him or where he went, she peaks over the handles of the stairs looking down to the first floor but she couldn't see him.

Sarah "Jon?" She calls him quietly.

There was no answer from Jonathon, she was confused and nervous on where he went.

Sarah "Jon?" She calls him again quietly.