Page 29

Sarah "Guys?" She says to the group.

They all then look behind them and they saw Sarah, Sarah had fear written in her eyes, and the gang noticed.

Daniel "What's wrong?" He asks her.

Sarah "You need to see this" she tells them.

The gang all look at each other wondering what she was talking about.

They then slowly start walking towards the door, and Sarah then disappears, as there was a sound of footsteps, that sounds like they were going down somewhere.

The gang continue to walk towards the door, they then go through the door, and on the right hand side of the door there were steps going downstairs to the basement of the house.

Sarah, was standing in the middle of the steps looking up at them.

Sarah "You guys coming?" She asks them.

Daniel was concerned on what was down there.

Daniel "Where is Jonathon?" He asks her wondering if she knows where he is.

Sarah "He's down here" she replies.

She continues walking down to the basement.

The rest of the gang looked concerned and worried on what is down there and what Sarah wants to show them.

Daniel then continues to walk down the steps towards the deep dark basement, the rest of the gang follows.

When they reached the ground floor, on the left enters another door which leads into the main part of the basement, Daniel see's what's inside, he is speechless and doesn't know what to think or say.

Inside the basement, there was a table, which had jars on top of them, that has dirty water inside of them but not only dirty water, when you look carefully in, there are people's eyes in one, people's fingers in the other one and more of people's parts in the other jars, like ears and more.

These are the parts of the missing people that this man took, and kept their parts inside jars like collections.

The whole gang looked terrified.

Jonathon and Sarah were inside the room just looking around.

Jonathon "Whoever this person is - he or she is fucked up in the head" he says terrified.

Daniel enters the basement, and he takes a closer look at the jars.

Daniel "It's like a fucking collection in here" he says nervously.

Jonathon looks at him, with a scared faced.

Jonathon "That's not all there is" he says softly with fear.

Daniel then looks at him, confused on what he was talking about.

Jonathon then points to the left of the room, which beside him, there was a closed door, that he was pointing at.

Daniel slowly approaches him, and looks to the left where Jonathon was pointing.