Page 21

A few seconds goes pass.

The mini - bus doors open, as Thomas exits the bus first, followed by Jonathon then followed by the three girls.

Daniel who was still inside the mini - bus found Brandon's case/locker that he had the flashlight in.

David opens it to see if he can find anything that he could use.

When he opens it, he find the pocket knife, he then takes it with him in case he needs it, there was nothing else in the case/locker that he could use, he then closes it and puts it back where he found it.

Daniel then exits the mini - bus, he couldn't close the doors from the outside, so he just left them open.

Everyone was lined up at the beginning of the open field just looking down at the woods.

Daniel then approach's them.

Daniel "We ready?" He ask them.

Jonathon "Here one thing - there's no way I'm going into them fucking woods" he says to them.

Thomas looks at Daniel, and Daniel nods 'ok' at him, Thomas then looks back at the field.

Thomas "So we take the road?" He asks.

Jonathon "We take the road" answering him with the question that was asked.

They all begin walking towards the road where the truck cut off to.

As soon as they made it to the road, they looked down the deep dark empty road, and they couldn't see anything only trees on both side of the road.

Jonathon "Ah fuck" he says to himself.

Daniel looked a bit afraid but confident at the same time.

Daniel "Ok - let's go" he tells them.

They all start walking together down the deep dark road which they don't know where it leads to.

They then pass the entrance of the woods, as they continue to walk on the road.

Back at the beginning of the woods, there was blood on the grass, which is Brandon's blood, and the blood was been traced back into the woods like his body was dragged away, into the woods.