Page 37

Jennifer was getting closer and closer to him, as well as Daniel and Rachel, they were trying to help Jennifer on getting away, but the dead man was just too strong for them so he had the upper hand.

Sarah then pulls Rachel off.

Sarah "We have to go" she says while pulling her off.

Rachel then let's go and stands up by Sarah, while Daniel wasn't giving up on Jennifer, he was still trying to help her.

Sarah "Daniel!" She shouts his name.

Daniel was getting too close to the dead man, he was thinking about what to do, if he stay with her, he'll die with her, or if he lets go he can get out with the rest of them.

Daniel had to make a hard decision, in his mind this was the hardest decision that he has to make as Jennifer is one of his good friends.

Daniel then let's go of Jennifer, and he stands up going back to the two girls, they can hear the loud terrifying screams of Jennifer as she was getting dragged away.

Rachel then grabs Daniel as the three of them runs off, back towards the dark dirty old house, Sarah did something a bit smarter she took out her phone and turns the light on, keeping it on the ground so they know where they are going.

They could hear the screams of Jennifer as they were running away.

The dead man pulled Jennifer to his feet with his chain that was connected to the bear trap, he then drops the chain as soon as she reached his booths.

When he dropped the chain he grabs Jennifer's leg, turning her around facing him.

She was looking at him from the ground upwards as she had tears in her eyes.

The dead man grabs her by the collar of her t-shirt, she begins to defend herself, and she started slapping him in the arms and in the face.

She then scapes his human mask on his face, the dead man then grunts from the pain of the scrape, while Jennifer continues to defend herself.

The dead man looks at her, and he grabs her throat strongly, and starts squeezing it tight, Jennifer begins choking.

The dead man squeezed too tight it caused Jennifer's neck to snap, killing Jennifer, the dead man then let's go of her, as she falls flat on the ground without a movement.

The dead man then opens the bear trap as he takes her ankle out of it, and resets the bear trap open again.

He then picks Jennifer up over his shoulder as he walks back towards the road where his truck was.

The headlights were off because he had the truck off, as he wanted to sneak up on the gang without them known.