Page 16

Brandon takes his phone out of his pocket, and checks for his phone battery, and he see's that it was on 39% of battery.

Brandon "Ok" he says to him.

He then puts it back in his pocket, and turns around so his back is facing the group, and he bends down and takes out this type of case or a type of locker which only he can only open, and he opens it and he has a flashlight, and a pocket knife in the locket.

He just takes out the flashlight, as he doesn't think he needs the pocket knife right now, he then closes the locker and places it back where he found it which was beside his seat.

He then gets up and faces them again.

Brandon "Ok - can one of you guys please close the door behind me - and I'll be back - hopefully I won't be long and back with help?" He asks them.

Daniel "Yeah that's ok, I'll close the door after you" he says to him.

Brandon nods 'ok' to him, as he exits the mini - bus and Daniel, stands up, while Rachel lifts her head, and letting him get pass her.

On the outside of the mini - bus, Brandon was looking all over him, even up in the sky, as the sky was getting dark.

You can see Daniel behind him inside the mini - bus, and he closes the door.

As soon as the doors closes, Brandon was holding the flashlight in his right hand, as he begins walking into the open field and towards the woods.

Back on the mini - bus, Daniel sits back down, and Rachel lifts her head as he puts his hand around him and sue places her head on his shoulders again.

The both of them rests their eyes as they wait for Brandon's return with help.

You see the full view of the woods, and you can see Brandon walking and was entering the woods, while a light appears from his flashlight.

He was taken the shortcut, so he can see the road and where it could lead to.

You can no longer see the light or Brandon and they are inside the woods.