Page 24

Daniel starts slowly walking towards the back doors of the truck, he was still holding his phone light in his hand.

Meanwhile Thomas and the three girls were inside, a few feet inside the house on the left hand side there was the living room, and there was a sofa there and it all dirty with dark patches on it.

Thomas "This place is horrible" he says to them.

Rachel "You said it" she says to him.

They were looking at the house disgusted at how the house looked.

Back outside.

Daniel was ready to open the back doors of the truck, he was scared to open it in case something pops out at him.

He then opens the door one by one, as he was holding the light in his hand, and he was looking in.

The back of the truck was empty but had a nasty smell to it.

Daniel "What the fuck is that smell?" He asks himself.

He then peaks his head further inside to see if he can see anything, he was shining his light to the floor of the trunk.

Meanwhile Jonathon walked up beside him, and he was looking in with him, Daniel was looking at the ground, as Jonathon was looking at something that was on the side of the trunk, and he looked terrified on what he was looking at.

SUDDENLY.

Without Daniel known, right beside him on the walls of the trunk, there was something there, that looked like a face.

Jonathon looked terrified.

Jonathon "Dan - Daniel" he calls him with fear.

Daniel then looks at him confused.

Daniel "What?" He asks him.

Jonathon didn't reply but he was speaking with his eyes and he was still looking at the horrifying thing that he was looking at.

Daniel then slowly turns around into the trunk and he then looks over at the walls of the trunk and he shines his light.

SUDDENLY.

There was a cut-out human face stitched to the wall, there were multiple of human faces stitched all around the trunks walls.

Daniel the moves back and falls to the ground with fear.

Daniel "What the fuck!" He shouts.

Jonathon was breathing very heavily he didn't know what to do.

Daniel then gets back up and the two of them slowly moves away from the truck, as they didn't close the doors, they just moved away from the truck and they ran towards the house with fear.