Page 36

They continue to try and get her out of the bear trap, the sound of the steel rubbing throw her ankle can be heard.

Jennifer realises this huge painful scream as tears fall from her eyes.

Daniel and Rachel was trying their best to get her out of the bear trap, while Jennifer was screaming in pain and tears continue to fall from her face.

Daniel was looking behind him to see where the dead man was, Daniel realises that he couldn't see the headlights anymore.

Daniel "The fuck" he says to himself.

He then looks back at Jennifer trying to get the bear trap off her ankle.

Daniel "We're almost there, don't worry - we're almost there" he says to her.

Jennifer "Please hurry" she begs them.

Sarah again looks forward at something, and she was slowly going away from the rest of the gang, Daniel looks up at her, confused.

Daniel "Where you going - help us" he says to her angrily.

She looked frightened and Daniel noticed her face, so he turns again looking at what she was looking at.

SUDDENLY.

You can see the dead man just standing there looking at them with his cowboy hat and long face jacket.

Daniel looked terrified.

Daniel "Fuck!" He shouts with fear.

He then turns back around as Rachel then see's the dead man and she and Daniel began rushing to get Jennifer out.

Jennifer was screaming with fear and pain.

Daniel "Come on!" He shouts.

You can still hear the steel rubbing up against her bloody ankle.

Meanwhile - the dead man was still standing there doing nothing, as he bends down to the ground and he picks up something from the ground.

He picks up a steel chain and he stands back up, he slowly pulled the chain.

Daniel and Rachel hears something been pulled, and they look back at the dead man, they see he's hold a chain which looks like it was going to the ground but they didn't know where it was connected to.

Daniel then looks back to the bear trap, and he realises that there is a chain connected to the side of the bear trap.

He looked freaked out like he seen a ghost.

The dead man starts pulling the chain faster, which Jennifer was getting dragged by the chair which she is still connected to the bear trap.

Jennifer starts screaming from fear and pain as it hurts more because the bear trap is been pulled and is ripping her ankle even more.

Daniel and Rachel were grabbing her arms trying to pull her away from the dead man, but the dead man was twice as strong as them, she he was pulling her closer and closer to him.