Page 19

Thomas then shakes Jennifer's shoulder. 

Thomas "Jen - Jen wake up" he says trying to wake her up.

She was about to wake up, as Thomas turns to Jonathon and Sarah and started shaking their shoulders. 

Thomas "Guys - guys wake up - wake up" he says nervously.

Jennifer then wakes up and looks at him.

Jennifer "What's going on?" She says with a sleepy voice. 

Jonathon and Sarah wakes up as well.

Jonathon "Yeah - what's the matter" he says to him.

Thomas then looks at Daniel and nods at him basically a warning that he's gonna tell them.

Thomas "We - we heard someone screaming in the woods" he tells them nervously. 

Jonathon "It could be animal or something" he replies.

Thomas just looks down at him with a confusing face on him.

Rachel "No it wasn't animal" she tells him. 

Thomas "No it wasn't" he repeats what she said.

Daniel then goes out of the seats and walks down to the top of the mini - bus looking at everyone. 

Daniel "Look - we heard someone - we think it could be Brandon" he tells them.

Jonathon looks at him.

Jonathon "Why do you think that?" He asks him.

Daniel "Because he's out there, there's no sign of him since he went out - nothing at all - and then we heard a scream, coming from the woods" he was saying with fear in his voice.

Sarah then leans up and she looks at him.

Sarah "Is this supposed to be a joke or something?" She asks him.

Daniel "No" he replies softly.

Sarah then looks at Jonathon and Jonathon looked tense while he looks back at her and back at Daniel.

Jennifer looked scared on what is going on and what he is telling them.

Daniel "We have to do something" he tells them.

Jonathon "What we can't call anyone, there - there's no service, so what can we do, instead of staying in here safe and wait for someone" he says to him nervously.

Daniel looks at him.

Daniel "Stay in here - man - no one is around - who are we supposed to wait on - did you see one car pass today on this road?" He asks him, all tensed up.

Jonathon was looking at him all nervously.

Jonathon "Then what should we do?" He asks him.

Daniel begins to think about what to do, while everyone was looking at him, Rachel was biting her nails as she is scared.

Daniel then looks outside towards the deep dark woods.