Page 40

Back at the dead man's old house.

Down in the basement, the bodies of their friends were lying down on the basement floors, and on top of the table, Sarah was there dead.

The dead man was using Thomas as a puppet to get one of them inside the house to help Thomas but little did they know that Thomas was already dead.

Sadly Sarah was the one that fell for the dead man's trap.

Meanwhile the dead man was cutting off a piece of skin off Sarah which is why she's on top of the table, and he takes that piece of skin and he places it on his hand where Daniel cut him with the pen knife.

And he stitches Sarah's skin on his hand to cover the cut up.

As soon as he was done stitching it up, he then gets up and on the desk, Daniel's pen knife was there, the blood was dripping off the knife, which was the dead man's blood that was dripping off.

He then takes the pen knife.

Seconds goes by.

The dead man exits his house, and goes over to his old truck, he opens the drivers door, as he climbs on inside his truck.

The sound of the engine turning on could be heard, and he drives off out of the area.

He was going after Daniel and Rachel, as his night inside over until he gets them.

He speeds out of the area chasing them into the dark night, as the night isn't over yet.

The nightmares just begun.

THE END

THE DEAD MAN WALKING