Page 12

Thomas and Jennifer enters the mini-bus, as Rachel and Daniel was right behind them, when they also entered the mini-bus.

Brandon closes the mini-bus doors.

Daniel and sits on the window side and he had a smile on his face, Rachel then sits beside him.

Thomas was looking over at them.

Daniel nervously puts her arm around her, as Rachel smiles and places her head on his shoulder.

Over at Thomas who were looking at them, he was smiling, he was happy to see the Daniel was 'making his move'.

He turns back around to Jennifer.

Thomas "I pretty sure we have a win" he says happily.

Jennifer looks at him confused, while Thomas nods her head towards Daniel and Rachel.

Jennifer looks over at them.

She see's Rachel resting her head on Daniel's should, she turns back around to Thomas with a smile on her face, the two of them shares a 'fist bump'.

Back over at Daniel and Rachel.

Daniel was smiling, as he felt happy been with Rachel.

He then looks out his window to open field.

SUDDENLY.

He could see a person standing in the end of the field, it was a man with a black cote just standing there looking at him, he was hold a knife.

You couldn't see his face as the hat was covering his face.

It was the same man who Emma saw at the start of the story. 

Daniel looked confused on why he was standing there looking at him, the sound of the engine starting from the mini - bus.

Brandon was ready to drive off. 

Brandon "Alright from now on, we are going straight Bray  - which will take roughly around an hour maybe an hour and a half" He says to them.

He then drives off out of the area.

Daniel was still looking out at the man, while the bus was moving, the man was looking at them as they were driving away.

When they drove away from the area, the field that they stopped on looked very familiar.

This is the same open field that, Emma was taken away from at the beginning the story.