Page 20

In his mind, there is no service and no one is around so the only thing to do is to go out.

Daniel "We can go" he tells them.

Everyone then looks at him all confused.

Jennifer "After everything you just said you want us to go out?" She asks him.

Daniel "Yeah" he replies. 

Jonathon just looks at him confused and a bit of anger.

Jonathon "Are you nuts or something?" He asks him.

Daniel "What?" He asks confused. 

Jonathon "After everything - the screaming and all you want us to go out there, the fuck are we going to do out there?" He asks him angrily.

Daniel "What the fuck are we going to do in here, sit around and wait till someone comes when the fuck is that going to be?" He asks him.

Jonathon "We are safe in here" he replies.

Daniel "And Brandon his out there alone he could be badly hurt and we are going sit in here and wait and leave him out there alone" he tells him.

Jonathon "It's safer than going out there in the dark, we don't know what's out there, we don't even know if that was Brandon's scream" he says to him.

Daniel "Who the fuck else can it be?" He asks him angrily.

Daniel became tense, as Jonathon stands up as he becomes tense as well.

Thomas then interrupted them both, as he seen an argue growing from the two boys.

Thomas "Guys stop - I think Daniel is right - Brandon is out there alone - just think if it was one of us out there would Brandon come out and look for us?" He asks them.

Jonathon and the rest were just looking at him and they notice that he had point and he was right.

Jonathon looks back at Daniel.

Jonathon "Once we go out, we stay as a group" he tells him.

Daniel "Most certainly - no one follows behind we walk together" he tells them.

Jonathon nods 'ok' at him.