Chapter Thirty-Two - Planned By The Girls

Niall's POV

'Ring' 'Ring'

"Ughh" I rolled over and stretched for my phone on the night stand.

'Ring' 'Ring'

"Hello?" I answered.

"Niall?" Bianca's voice graced my ear. Her voice is the first thing I wanna hear every morning for the rest of my life.

"Yeah babe?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah" I responded as I sat myself up.

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay. You're the only one who can get away with waking me" I said as I got out of bed and walked across to the window. There were fans screaming and singing all night and obviously they're still here.

"I miss you" She said and I heard some shuffling in the back.

"I miss you too" I responded as I waved to my fans which made them scream louder. It really is amazing "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing much. I slept over by Crack-"

"You were lonely huh?"

"Yeah, I didn't wanna be by myself"

"The feeling's mutual. But what about Fij and For, are they there too?" I asked as I walked over to my door and walked down the hall. I saw two fans with posters standing there crying. They were covering their mouths and one of them even fell to the floor. That's when I realised I only wore a pair of pajama pants and socks.

"Yup, of course they are"

"Hey" I waved to them as I walked over.

"H-hi" One of them mumbled "Omg, omg, omg" She said as she fanned herself with her hand.

"Who's that babe?"

"Some fans" I said as they just stared at me "Do yah want a picture?" I asked them.

"Omgg yes!" They responded.

"You guys speak English" I said as I got in between the two of them.

"Yeah, we do" They said hyperly. If that's even a word. They both snapped selfies."Thank you so much. We love you so much Niall"

"I love you guys too"

"C-can you sign t-this" The other girl who was previously on the floor asked.

"Sure love" I said as I held my phone between my ear and shoulder and signed the picture of myself.

"Omgg, he called me love" She whispered to her friend and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable they are.

"Is that Bianca?" The other friend asked excitedly.

"Yeah" I said as I put the phone on loud speaker.

"Omggg, Hi Bianca! We love you soooooo much" They squealed.

"Wow, I just took over Niall's spotlight and I'm not even there, wait til I come on tour babe" Bianca said through the phone which made me and the girls laugh.

"You're coming on tour? Omgg which leg?"

"Right!" She joked.

"Ahaha, you're a fool" I said.

"But I honestly don't know which leg. I'll be there from August if that helps" Bianca said.

"That's the North American leg" She said a little less excited.