Chapter Seven - Monday (The Last Week)

This chapter is not edited. DO NOT PROCEED.  

'Mwah' 'Mwah' 'Mwah' I felt warmth on my face and neck.

I opened my eyes to see a of blurr Niall's blonde hair.

"Niall?"

"Morning baby" He said as he looked up into my eyes. Omg, they're so beauiful. Greenish, blueish, yellowish and full of so much emotion.

"Morning" I said as I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He asked a bit concerned "Did I do something?"

"Nothing" I said, my mouth muffled by the toothbrush. I mean, he's smelling good, obviously because he had a bath and I'm like a pig in mud.

"It's just, your smelling good and I'm not" I said embarrassed as I walked through the door.

He began to laugh and then said "The way you smell won't change the way I feel about you"

"Still.. I'm sure morning breath isn't a turn on"

"Everyone has morning breath" He said reassuringly.

"Yeah.. I know" I said still humiliated. I shuffled on my feet as I wasn't sure what to say "I'm gonna take a shower"

"Okay.." He said frowning "By the way, I haven't had a shower for the morning" He said smirking.

"Exactly my point, your natural scent is heavenly"

"Hahaha.. You're so cute" He said and looked down while sratching the back of his head "Do you think I could join you?"

I hesitated for a while, "I suppose" I said as I blushed while we both walked towards the door, down the hall and to the bathroom. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Are you sure you're gonna be able to hold your urges?"

"I'll try my best" He smirked while closing the bathroom door behind him.

"Oh-kay boss" I said while taking off my clothes and walked into the shower. I made a 90 degree turn which gave a tease and he quickly took off every inch of clothing and scurried into the shower. I turned on the shower and began passing my hands over my body.

"Okay. Enjoy" I said as I turned and began walking.

"Already? You're a quick one" He said a jokingly disappointed.

"I'm just kidding" I giggled "You can't live without" I paused and gestured at myself "This. Can you?" I didn't have a very wide waist nor did I have big boobs but I loved myself and I assumed Niall did too.

"Never ever ever ever"

I walked back towards him. his eyes glued to my body "Hey" I shouted which made him jump "My eyes are up here"

"I just can't make contact with your eyes right now" He said as he continued looking at my body. Then finally looked up when he realized I stopped.

"And you said you'd be able to control your urges" I said while tapping my foot and shaking my head.

"Oh.. Sorry... C'mere" He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. We just stood there awkwardly hugging. That's normal right? Don't forget the fact that we're naked and we have urges as well.

"Pizza"

"Jelly babies" We said at the same time which made us laugh and then things were awkward again. I shuffled on my feet as he scratched the back of his neck. The silence was awkward, so I did the only thing that came to mind. I kissed him. This was the worst idea ever, since we were both naked, but what else are we supposed to do? Are we just supposed to bathe and get out? I don't know where the sudden urge to kiss him came from. I hadn't put much thought into having sex with him since I'm waiting for marriage.