Chapter Forty-Six - What's happening?

"Baby, we're about to leave" Niall said as he hurriedly walked out of the bathroom while buttoning his shirt. He looked over at me and froze.

"What?" I asked with perplexity.

"I'm just admiring my beautiful fiancee" He smiled as he walked over.

"Yeah man, make me blush before you leave so I won't be mad. You think yuh slick?" I grinned.

"Ahahaa" He laughed as he kissed my forehead "I'm sorry I have to go but I need a little fun" He said as he then walked towards the door.

"Well I find you looking too good to be going any club. I doh want none of dem girls on you eh"

"Trust me baby, knowing what I'm coming home to after, I'm keeping my distance from them"

"Alright mister" I said as I adjusted my glasses and looked back down at my phone. I'm reading a new book on wattpad "Enjoy".

"I will. Byeee" He said as he's walking out the door.

"Be safe, I love you!" I yelled.

"I LOVE YOU MORE SEXINESS" He yelled back as he closed the door.

You're probably wondering what's happening so let me recap for you. After that night when I met his parents the next few days we spent going to touristy sites and just exploring. Me getting to know his family as well as his country. About a week later they had a show in Ireland self. The boys then flew to Scotland for Radio 1's big weekend but I stayed with his parents. That same night they flew back to Ireland for two more shows and then we all went back home for about four shows there after which they went back to Scotland for another show. I decided to stay home since it was just one show and now we're here, in Sweden. I'm at a hotel on the couch reading a book while Niall and the boys and Ed Sheeran are out clubbing. I'm not really mad or anything. I mean I have no one else to lime with and I'd really like my baby to be here with me but I'm exhausted too. I'm not used to all this flying so I'll be hitting my bed early-o-clock.

And so I did fall asleep. Right after reading one chapter but now I'm awake again due to loud noises outside. I know I'm used to loud noises because there are a lot of fans outside but this one sounded like right outside the door. I got out of bed and walked towards the door, then opened it but saw no one so I closed it and went back to bed. I'm not really concerned about safety as I know the guards are right there and plus I left the door unlocked for Niall. His drunk ass may not be able to get in. Back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

 I got up this morning with a pounding headache, a hangover and my fiancee not in bed. Three bad combinations. As I stumbled out of bed I walked over to the bathroom where I heard a strange noise. 

"B, is that you?" I asked as I pushed the half open door wide open. The shower was running and the curtain were closed but it was so steamy "Are you trying to burn away your skin?" I joked.

"I'll be out in a bit" She said quietly "Go take some aspirin and lay down for two minutes".

"Okay" I said as I turned to the door to walk out. As I did so I heard a sniffle and a soft sob. I just ignored it as it could be my mind playing dirty tricks on me. I did what she said and within a few minutes she was out of the shower, looking all angelic and edible "You're so damn gorgeous" I gushed as I could feel the blood run to my cheeks.

"Thank you" She said blankly as she stooped to the suit case to find something to wear. With that my eyebrows rose.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I moved closer to the edge of the bed where she was.