Chapter Ten - Wednesday (The Last Week)

So one of my readers asked if this book is going to have a happy ending and all I can say is that it definitely isn't going to turn out the way you may expect. I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be. But enough about that because we still have a long way to go before things go down hill. Anyways.. Enjoy this chappy.

****************************

'Bang'.

"Ouch" Wow, what a way to wake this morning.

"Uhh" Niall was barely waking, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes but I was wide awake "Hahahahaha" He laughed as he realised where the noise came from.

"That's not funny.. Help me up" I said a bit angrily and embarrassed. He out stretched his arm to pull me up, but instead, I pulled him down. Oh, if you guys are wondering, I fell. Yup, clumsy me. I guess I was really tired after yesterday's events.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked.

"Hahahahaha" I laughed as he rubbed his head "Hahahaha- It's jus- ahahaha- just- hahaha- so funny- hahaha" I tried fitting in words between my laughter.

"Oh yeah? You think that's funny?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he neared me with his arms out stretching.

"No. Please don't" I begged as I moved back until my back touched the wall.

"Hahahaha" I laughed as he tickled me "Hahaha. Niall- Hahahaha Stop It" I said as I'm kicking up on the floor "Please hahahaha stop" I begged and then kicked him in his stomach, accidentally of course.

"Ouch" He immediately stopped and rolled in pain.

"I'm sorry baby" I said apologetically "I didn't mean to" I said as I neared him. I placed my arm on his stomach and rubbed it.

He stared at me "It's okay" He muttered out, but I knew he was still in pain.

"It's okay to show your weak side sometimes you know?"

"Ha" He laughed and immediately stopped as he rubbed his stomach.

I pushed him back to lay down and raised his shirt. "W-what are you doing?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry" I said to him as I kissed his chest. The warmth of my lips made him shiver. I trailed all the way down until I was above the spot where I'd kicked him (which was above his V) and moved back up to his chest. I then replaced my lips with my tongue and licked where I'd kissed before. I then licked the spot where I kicked, which made him groan in pain. The groan was quickly replaced by a moan and I smirked at him.

I moved up to his lips and kissed lightly, then bit down on his lower lip. Next thing I knew, our tongues we're exploring each others mouths. I really needed air so I pulled away from him.

"You okay now?" I asked a bit teasing.

"Ow" He giggled "No. It hurts a lot more now" He smirked.

"Sure" I said as I got up from the floor only wearing his T-Shirt and a pair of socks "What are we doing today?" I asked

"Mall" He answered as he remembered the plans "But I'd rather be here alone with you, while you wear my shirt" He paused for a while "And nothing else" He emphasized on 'nothing'.

"I think I'd rather that as well" I said and giggled.

"Really?" He asked with an eyebrow raised "So sexy, but we both know what that'll lead to"

"I think I know" I said and smirked.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" He asked a bit too confident.