Chapter Twenty-Nine - Bianca's Business Side

Niall's POV

I'm laying here looking at her in her state of oblivion. She looks so peaceful as her hand rests on top of my chest.

'Flash' I took a picture and posted it on ig. 'The most beautiful, important girl in my life #Princess_Soon_To_Be_Queen #B_Pimp'.

I removed her hand and slid off the bed, trying not to wake her. I walked into the kitchen and found some cereal and milk. I then sat down with my phone by the island and saw it was 7:23. I wonder what time I should fly back.

'I wanna go home' My phone rang 'Let me go home' Bublé sang. Yes! My ring tone is Home by Michael Bublé.

"Hello?"

"Niall?" Zayn asked through the phone.

"Yeah Zayn"

"I just wanted to tell you that today is a rest day bro"

"Oh, thanks Zayn. This will give me more time with Bianca"

"How is she? We haven't spoken in a while"

"She's alright, sleeping right now"

"What happened with.. Uhm. Fiji and?"

"Forest and Fiji?"

"Yeah, did she name them?"

"Yeah, she does what she want"

"Aha, what happened to them? I saw the tweets but no one really knows what's going on"

"Well, nothing happened to Fij, she was just trying to fly, that's why we found her on the floor and while I was running to help Bianca I stepped on For's leg and broke it. He had to get surgery but he's fine. Did you see the video with Fij? Her first words?"

"Yeah bro. She's swearing already, I won't be surprised if she's having a pint instead of water. Haha. Look at us talking about parrots like people"

"This is Bianca's fault. If you watched the whole video you'll see that we had a fight, kinda"

"Nah, I didn't watch it, what happened?"

"Basically I told her she's the most important person in my life and she asked if she was more important than my mom, you guys, singing but then she asked Ireland and I didn't know how to respond, so I asked if she loves me more than Trinidad and she said no doubt about it-"

"Niall, breathe"

"Sorry" I inhaled "So what do you think?"

"Do you?"

"Do you what?"

"Do you love her more than Ireland?"

"I'm not sure"

"And what did she say?"

"It's okay, she's fine, she understands"

"It's obvious she's not fine but you can't force yourself to say something just to please her, if you don't mean it. When you do feel like you love her that much, tell her. Trust me, it'll mean the world to her"

"You're right"

"Well I gotta go"

"Thanks Zayn, love you buddy"

"Love you too bro" Then the call ended.

"NIALL? NIALL!" I heard Bianca yelling. I got up from the chair and ran towards the door "HE DID NOT FUCKING DO THIS AGAIN-" She ran into me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked placing my chin on her forhead.

"I thought you left me again" She sobbed. I felt warmth running down my chest.