Chapter Twelve - Thursday (The Last Week)

Sooo.. After the fight I just wanted them to make up, plus I can't stand them being mad at each other.. Enjoy.

*************************

Yawn'.. What's that noise? Guitar?

"Niall?? Wha-" 'Yawn' "What's- Who's playing" I paused for a while "Guitar?"

"The dawn is breaking"

"I know"

"A light shining throw"

"Yeah?"

"You're barely waking"

"Got that right"

"And I'm tangled up in you"

"Mhmmm" Wait.. what? 'He's singing a song to you dumbass' my conscience said to me. And that's when I remembered what happened yesterday. I thought I told him to leave and sleep somewhere else. I was pretty upset, but it's also that time of the month, so he should have known not to trip me off, plus I was also hurting pretty bad and I needed someone to talk to, someone to be here for me. I needed Niall to care enough to ask me about, well, me. I turned to face him and he's just looking at me with puppy eyes. I looked down to see a camera and he pulled my face up being all protective and stuff. 'stop thinking, you're ruining the moment' Oh, yeah. Right.

"But I'm open, you're closed.

Where I follow, you'll go.

I worry I won't see your face

Light up again.

Even the best fall down sometimes.

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme.

Out of the doubt that fills my mind.

I somehow find, You and I,

Collide."

That's about it. That's all it took for me to forgive him and rush to his lips like a hungry puppy. He tried getting up, but I pulled him down. Why would he want to get up during a kiss like this, and then he pulled away.

"Babe? The camera"

"Oh shit, I forgot"

"That's what my lips can do"

I punched his shoulder "Cocky much" and he got up and walked towards the camera doing the happy dance, as if saying 'I won her over bitches'. Because the whole world probably knows about the thing that happened yesterday.

"Well guys. I tried doing a cover to that song" He turned to look at me who was covered from head to toe "but I guess not" He said to the camera "Bye" and switched it off.

"Hey baby?" I began to speak "I'm sorry about yesterday"

"What are you apologizing for? I'm the one who fucked up. I should be saying sorry"

"I overreacted about the whole thing. I- I just needed someone to hear about me and my life. And.." I began, feeling a bit embarrassed about this part "It's that time of the-"

"Month" He finished my sentence "I know"

"How'd you know?"

"I asked the girls if they knew what I could do and they said either you don't have feelings for me or your time is here. So I considered it being the second one" He paused for a moment then changed the topic completely.