Chapter Thirty - Biall Special

Just in case you guys forgot, E! did a one hour special for Biall..

------------------

Niall and I looked at each other as if saying 'this should be interesting'. He then spoke up.

"I bet they're gonna talk about how there are many people coming in and out of this house"

When I didn't respond he decided to take it to twitter knowing I'll respond there.

@NiallOfficial
@BLavine who's watching the Biall special that we had absolutely no idea about? Bianca and I, that's who. We're definitely the no.1 shippers of Biall.

@BLavine
@NiallOfficial You guys think they're cute? Well I dunno what your definition of cute is but that's not mine.

@NiallOfficial
@BLavine Why do you always have to be so negative? I'm tired of you!!

@BLavine
@NiallOfficial You are? That's nice but you keep me around? Sex sweet? haha #Must_Be_Heaven.

@NiallOfficial
@BLavine The sex that I've never gotten? Or the little bit of your c*nt I've tasted from fingering you?

I turned to Niall and I just couldn't.

"Ahahahahaha" I busted out laughing. He joined in too "We've got the same brain"

"Yeah, but I'm the genius who thought of starting a fight on social media to add to the list of things E has got to talk about"

"But I'm the einstein who picked up on your plan and played along. Now they're gonna think we just ended our relationship"

"Did we?" He asked.

"Am I hideous?"

"HELL NAW"

"Then there you go" He pulled me closer by my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You're so bi-polar"

"I'll just get worst by the years you know" I looked at him.

"Then I'll get used to it. You don't understand how much I love you-"

"So first of all" Terrence began "We all know that Niall and Bianca had a huge fight, we don't know what that was about but we do know she was pressured into revealing her identity by some fans"

"Yeah, and there were rumors she fell alseep in a bathroom somewhere after she posted the picture of herself" Catt added in.

"But she has a lot of followers on every and any social media site, facebook, twitter, instagram, whatever and it's just tripled with followers. Some fans are mean and there will always gonna be a small bunch of mean ones but the rest of fans seem to really love her and support Biall. The fans just love her but how could you not? She's the cutest thing with her accent and she seems really funny. She seems like a nice person" Guiliana said.

"Then she was seen at the airport on the day that 1D left to fly to.." Jason began.

"Bogotá, yes. And apparently he left without saying goodbye to her" Terrence finished off.

"Such a cruel thing to do especially when you're going away for so long" I looked at him and he did the same "But he probably had his reasons" Catt said.

"There was also a twitcam Niall did, probably a day after the airport incident, while he spoke to her on the phone. It seemed they forgot other people could hear as they had a conversation and disagreement. If you saw the little piece of the video that I saw, you'll gush over them" Guiliana said as she stuck out her bottom lip.