Chapter Three - Mr. Everything's Eyes

This chapter is fully edited, proceed.  

'Beep Beep Beep' Oh My God. Morning already? What did I do last night? And with that question all the memories of yesterday comes flooding back to my mind in flashes, making me smile from ear to ear. The conversation we had here. The laser tag. The part when I fell on top of him and we stayed like that. The feelings I couldn't help but feel for him. The little time we spent by him just talking and hanging in a comfortable setting. Upon dropping me home he told me he's off for a couple months and would love it if we have another date so message him whenever I'm ready. He's such a great person. He's fun to talk to and he hasn't had the best nor easiest life which reminds me that we're all human no matter the value of our possessions. At that moment I felt like I never have to be nervous or 'starstruck' around another celebrity again because they're really nothing more than human. Snap out of It B, you gotta go to work remember? my conscience reminds me.

I get up and stretch for my phone to check the time. It's already 6:30? I've only got half an hour to get dressed and go to work? Impossible! I hop out of bed and as quickly as I possibly can I do the usual - bathe, brush my teeth and get dressed. I don't have to comb my hair because I combed it yesterday and tied it down to keep it neat. Time saver. Yesterday's events will have to wait cause at this moment I'm gonna be late while Niall's probably making money while sleeping.

As I'm speed walking to the restaurant I check my phone to see Niall messaged me. I didn't open it as I'm really late so Niall has to wait right now. Thank God the restaurant isn't far from where I live.

I'm finally here but that's when I realise that the back entrance is locked. I look at my watch with perplexity thinking that I'm early but it says 7:27. I'm clearly 27 minutes late so why isn't anybody here yet? Why isn't the door open?

I probably should call Kale so I take out my phone and click on his contact. The phone rings and rings but there's no answer. I then click on Tricia's contact. She's a coworker of mine but her phone also rings with no answer. Lastly I call Tyrece and he thankfully answers.

"Hello?" He answers with a voice that's raspier than usual.

"Hey Tyrece, it's B"

"Hey girl" He answers in his feminine voice that I'm used to.

"Girl wassup with work today?" I ask "Why ain't yall here? Where's Kale?"

"Girl he didn't text you?"

"Text me bout what?"

"He has some 'personal matters' today so he sent a text yesterday saying we're closed today. He even made Tricia post on Facebook that we won't be open for business today"

"Really? It must be some really important family business" I smirk as I begin to walk back towards my apartment.

"Mhmmmm" He encourages.

"Hahaha so Tricia doesn't know what it is?"

"Girl you know Tricia didn't show up yesterday. Neither did Kale. You know exactly what that means" He says and I could practically see him raising his eyebrows at what he's implying.

"Again? That's why you can't trust men out here with their lying, whoring asses. Bess (Best) I get a woman cause these men dutty (dirty) "

"Oh no honey, don't do it cause look at me. I be wanting my own gender and I'm just as disappointed as you"

"Hmm talking bout men, I've got this one waiting to go out with me so I'll see you tomorrow"

"Hypocrite" He laughs "Alright hunty, don't do anything I would do"