Chapter Thirty-Nine - Let's Go To The Beach, Each

I was supposed to update earlier today and I forgot but here it is now

***********************************

"Wakee upp" Louis whispered in my ear.

"Leave me alone Lewis" I said as I turned to face Niall with my eyes closed.

"Wakeee up Biancaaaa" He repeated.

"Why the fuck are you bothering me for?" I groaned "Niall's right fucking there"

"Don't swear young lady" Liam scolded. I opened my eyes and stared at Liam coldly "Never mind" He said. I closed back my eyes as I felt Niall's arm wrap around me.

"Bianca stop sleeping" Zayn said in his Indian/British accent.

"Oh fuck off Zayn, the sleeping master. I was having a good fucking dream"

"Someone's not a morning person" Harry said "What were you dreaming?"

"That the four of you would fuck off" I said as I wrapped up my feet with Niall's.

"Hahaha" He laughed which caused me to open my eyes. I looked at him as he rubbed his eyes and mouthed morning.

"You know you love us" Louis said as they all got onto the bed and laid on top of us.

"I do" I admitted "Now would you get off? You're hurting my stomach Louis"

"Sure thing" Zayn said as they all got up, all but Louis.

"Louis?" I inquired but he didn't answer.

"So Niall, how have you slept lad?" Louis asked ignoring the fact that I was beneath him, trying to breathe.

"Good" Niall encouraged. I looked at Niall to see him smiling at me.

"Fuck you" I mouthed, for encouraging this. "LOUIS?" I inquired again but he still didn't answer.

"And how was it last night?" Louis continued.

"Fine, I guess your ass is mine" I said as I moved my hands down by his ass and groped.

"Fine, fine. Stop!" He said worrily as he quickly got off "Gosh, your bird's a pedophile"

"Or I'm just obsessed with your ass"

"Everyone is" He said as he flipped his hair and he exited along with the rest of boys.

"Haha" Niall laughed and I just smiled in admiration. I then moved myself closer to the end of the bed, getting ready to get out when Niall pulled me back "Where are you going?" He asked as he hugged me closed to his chest.

"To the bathroom" I answered blankly not looking at him

"So you're not going to look at me?" He asked.

"Why should I?" I asked. I'm not really mad I'm just testing him.

"Because you love me"

"And you love me?" I asked still not looking up at him.

"Yeah"

"Then you shouldn't have encouraged Louis" I said finally looking up at him as a smile tugged at my mouth.

"Kiss me"

"No"

"Kiss me" He repeated as he moved his hands closer to my side, gearing himself up to tickle me.

"Noo" I stuttered as I already felt the need to laugh.

"C'mere and kiss me" He said as he grabbed my waist and smashed his lips onto mine. I then rolled on top of him and broke the kiss "You look like a queen up there. All you need is a throne"