Chapter Two - Date Things

This chapter is fully edited, proceed.

------------------

'Chirp' 'Chirp' 'Chirp' "Uggghhh.." Such wicked creatures. So beautiful, yet so annoying. Two little birds are sitting on my window acting as an alarm clock. Should I continue my peaceful sleep or should I do something today, seeing it's a Saturday and all.

I know, sleep it is.

'Islands in the fun, Islands in the sun'

"Really?.. As soon as ah (I) ready to go back to sleep?"

'Welcome welcome one and all to d land of fete. Trini to d bone. Trini to d bone' It continues to ring.

"Ugh" I pick up my phone and answer "Hello?" A tad bit annoyed. First the birds now my phone. I hate the morning and the morning hates me right back.

"Hello? B?" Brit answer "Did I wake you hun?"

"Umm, yeah but it's okay" I say but my voice is husky, deeper than usual and I'm sure she notices that I'm speaking a bit slow, which I do when I now wake.

"Sure 'It's okay'" she tries to mimic me as she knows I'm lying "Sorry babe". She knows I'm not a morning person.

"It's okay it's okay. What's Up?"

"Just calling to see if you still wanna lime today?" She asks.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that"

Before I came home yesterday after Torie's birthday party Brit asked if I'd like to hang with her and her pickney (Children) today. I said yes because today's Saturday and I don't have any shifts on Saturday's. My week always starts on a Sunday which I'm grateful for.

"Yeah I'm still up for that. Got nothing better to do anyways"

"Okay sweetie, hour and a half?"

"Yeah"

"See ya"

"Yup" 'Beep' and the line went dead.

I take a look at my phone which says it's 13th January, 2014. I then notice I've got Instagram notifications so I click on the app. I see that I've got an extra dm and a few likes. I click the dm and see that I've got a message from Niall Horan. I'm guessing that's Niall from yesterday as I don't really know his last name.

Niallhoran: Hey Bianca this is Niall. I hope this isn't weird.

Me: No this isn't weird at all. You just found me on Instagram and dm'd me. Nothing weird here.

I drop my phone on my bed and just lay here. Why does he seem so interested in me? I'm a nobody and if this is a joke I'm gonna have to stab somebody. I don't even think I want boyfriend drama right now, worse yet for famous boyfriend drama. Do I even want to be famous? Do I want to be with a singer? Do I like his accent? Do I want a long distance relationship? Do I want a relationship? How do I know he's faithful? 'Girl calm yuhself, up to now the boy ain't ask you to be his gyal or nothing. Calm down' My conscious reminds me. I drag myself out of bed since I'm still kinda tired. I take a bath, brush my teeth and get dressed in a pair of shorts, a black long sleeve crop top with a pair of black Huaraches.

 I take a bath, brush my teeth and get dressed in a pair of shorts, a black long sleeve crop top with a pair of black Huaraches