Chapter Twenty-Eight - Surprises and Accidents

This chapter has a bit sexual content so if you doh wanna read anything provacative, I'll warn you right before.. Also, if you're wondering why I updated on a Tuesday, it's because I'm not in the mood to go to school tomorrow.. #rebel.. Enjoy

"I hope your day goes well with the inspector. I know this isn't the best Anniversary but I'm still happy it's been two months" Niall said as I saw his big, bright, blue eyes through the screen.

"I hope you have a great day as well, and.. tour starts soon. Today's what? The 14th, so that's 11 days. I'm so excited for you guys"

"I know right. Ahh" He jumped up and down like a little child.

"You're so cute. Anyways, gotta go, I love you soooooooooo much"

"And I love you sooooooooooooooooo much more"

"Do it cute"

"I love you this much" He said opening his arms as wide as possible, putting on the cutest smile ever.

"Awwww.. I can't wait to have your babies to spoil them soo much"

"Don't say 'have your babies'. It makes it sound like you're just a baby mama.. I want you to be my wife then the mother of my children"

"I'm glad you have it in the correct order.. Love you again, see yah later"

"Bye" He waved.

'Beep' The call ended and my screen went black.

Today, If you didn't realise, is our two month anniversary and the inspector is also coming by today. As I looked at myself in the mirror I admired my business woman looking outfit. I wore a black pair of business pants and a jacket to match with a thin torqouise vest below. I then wore a pair of torqouise pointy toe pumps. It gives off the kinda tomboy-ish vybe. Too bad I won't be able to be a normal business owner because of this life with Niall but I don't regret it. I took a mirror selfie and posted it on ig, immediately receiving likes and comments.

I walked through my door feeling very proud of my appearance, my business and my healthy relationship. Life is certainly nice at this point.

I hopped into my car and reached the restaurant in 5 minutes. I checked the time and it said 9:55 which meant I was 5 minutes early to meet the inspector. I walked around a bit to inspect before he came. It's a bit strange fans doesn't know this building and soon to be business belongs to me. I'm not complaining but I expected them to find out and mob me already.

"So Mrs. Horan" I know I should've corrected him but I'm done. Whatever people assume we are, is what we are. If they think we're married I'm not gonna stop them "This place looks just about ready to open"

"How soon do you think I can open it?"

"Tomorrow, today, right now. You passed the inspection so you can open whenever"

"Thank you Mr. Whiteson" I shook his hand and he left. This is gonna be a long week. First, I have to hire employees; chefs, cashiers, waiters, dish washers, delivery, manager, vehicles for delivery, advertisement, stock. I have a lot to do. I'm so grateful Niall insisted on an assistant cause I've got loads of work.

"K, meet me at Olive Garden" I called as I walked out of the building.

"On my way Mrs. Horan"

"Devid, get Dylen and Danell and meet me at Olive Garden" I spoke to Devid, head of my security, as I drove to Olive Garden.

"We're already there"

"You really are?"

"We were about to go for lunch at Red Lobster which is pretty close to Olive Garden"