Chapter Twenty-One - Busy, Busy, Busy!

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'

"Hello?" I answered my phone huskily.

"Bianca, are you still alseep? You've got a business meeting, remember?"

"Huh?" I asked as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I can't understand anything he's saying because I just woke up.

"Wake up!" Niall's voice reverberated through my phone's speakers.

'Beep' I hung up. This is noise to my ear and all I wanna do is sleep. If you haven't realised, I'm not a morning person. I shouldn't have hung up on him but I'm really tired from unpacking whole day yesterday. This place definitely looks like a home now. A females touch.

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'

"Yessss?" I said exasperated.

"Why'd you hang up?" He asked sounding frustrated.

"Do you know that you admit things when you're tired. That's a fact"

"What are you talking bout? You're so different. But you gotta get up and go to that meeting"

"Thank you baby. Sorry for hanging up"

"Oh my God.. You are bipolar. Ahaha"

"Haha. Don't even start. What are you doing today?" I asked as I got up wearing a bra and boxers and walked into the kitchen.

"Rehearsals. Tour is gonna be so fun. It's gonna be buzzin"

"I bet" I responded looking for food.

"And what makes it even better is that you'll be coming soon" He said as I heard some shuffling in the back ground.

"I know. I can't wait. I wanna see you"

"It's only been two days"

"Don't you wanna see me too?"

"Of course I do"

"So why you pointing out how many days we've been away from each other? I can count you know"

"Why do you turn everything into an argument" He said more than asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm so hungry and you've got nothing to eat. What time is the meeting?"

"She wanted to meet with you for lunch" He said and I looked at my phone screen. It's only 8:06.

"I've got like 4 hours again. You're so annoying" I said plopping onto the couch, feeling defeated and dizzy.

"Ahaha. I don't like it either but if I have to you have to. Cause on tour you'll have to wake up early too"

"No I don't. Have you forgotten I'm not part of 1D which means I wake up whatever time I feel like it" I said as I laid myself on the couch "WHERE'S THE FOOD" I shouted to no one in particular.

"You okay babe?"

"I have a history of fainting. I get weak and.."

"Babe?"

I just needed a few seconds to catch myself. I felt like I just needed to sleep, right there on the couch.

"Baby? Bianca!?"

"Yeah, I just.. Everything gets dark and I get weak and then I faint. I just needed a few moments to catch myself" I responded as my vision cleared.

"Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should go to IHOP and get some breakfast"

"I'll do that"

"Call me when you're done okay?"

"I will. Be sure to answer when I do"