Chapter Forty - What? Expecting?

As I woke this morning, I fed Forest and Fiji. Then I really had nothing to do after that. I decided to visit the business since I didn't have much to do around here. I ate some breakfast and took a bath. I then got dressed in casual clothes and light makeup as I wrapped my hair in a high bun. I'm a mess right now. I got into Niall's car and drove to the restaurant. As I arrived, there were a lot of people. A lot. Good thing D3's here and security. There were cars in the parking lot and all over the road were people. I'm not sure if they're here to eat or because they just wanna see their favourite boy band or me. I then got escorted through all of them and sat in the manager's office with Brit, K and Beth.

"So how was Peru?" Brit asked.

"It was good. I went to the beach yesterday and day before I went shopping" I then took out the keychains and gave it to them "This one's for Torie" I said to Brit.

"So seems like the happy couple is back on track" K said.

"Yes, I'm so happy right now. Nothing can ruin my happiness. I don't think I've ever been this happy in my entire life"

"I'm so glad to see you finally having some happiness in your life" Brit said as she hugged me "I love you" She said as she kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I responded as I hugged her back. We then pulled away and I saw her eyes were tearing up.

"Aww, you're so cute" I said as I wiped her few drops of tears.

"Haha, you're like my little sister and I've seen you struggling in life. With Niall and with your own personal problems and you don't know how much I've prayed to see you happy for once"

"You prayers have worked and God is blessing me. Thank you for thinking of me" I smiled in appreciation.

"Always hun"

"I've only been back a few hours and I wanna go back"

"You miss your man, don't yah?" K asked.

"Yes, and I don't really have anything to do here. Brit's got it under control and I'm just bored with life at this point"

"You should go back" Beth said.

"I am. They've got a show tonight and tomorrow in Chile then they've got a day off on the 2nd"

"And it's your birthday on the 4th" Brit added.

"Yeah, So I think I'll go to Argentina and meet them on the 3rd-"

'Knock' 'Knock' someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Brit responded.

A staff member entered and smiled "Good morning Ms. Lavine and Ms. Elantrana"

"Morning" Brit and I answered.

"Beth, you're needed out here" She said so Beth exited.

"I'm going to miss your birthday?" Brit sulked with a mock hurt expression.

"What if you come along?"

"Are you crazy? Who's gonna take care of stuff around here? I just got the job"

"We'll leave it to Beth. It's just for a day. I'll go to Argentina on the 3rd and you guys can come on the 4th and leave the next day"

"I'm down" K said excitedly.

"Who's gonna watch Torie?" Brit asked.

"Your aunt. She lives nearby, right?"

"Ummm.."

"Please Brittttt.. It's just one dayyyy" I whined.

"Fine, one day"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I hopped up and down "K, would you inform A from my twitter account. I want it to seem like it's me but I'm going home to talk to my bubba" I said as I walked to the door.