Chapter Forty-Five - Meetings and Greetings

"Bianca?" I faintly heard while sitting in the seat "baby?" Niall's voice inquired softly and calmly. I opened my eyes slowly to see him looking at me. Immediately he smiled then said "Hey babe. We're here" He said as he rubbed my hand.

"Here?" I asked as I looked out the window. The unfamiliar yet beautiful scenery lay before me.

"Yup" He said as he gently let my hand go and started taking down our bags.

I slowly stood up and looked a him. After a few seconds he looked at me also, smiled genuinely then started leading the way. I'm still a little asleep therefore I'm honestly a little slow right now. He held my hand and began to walk. After about an hour we were in a car to go to his parents home. Ireland is gorgeous. There are beautiful buildings and it's such a peaceful, calm place. The more we drove the less buildings we saw as we were on our way to Mullingar, Niall's home town. The car ride has been really quite so far as my head is laying on his shoulder. His hands are rubbing circles on my hand. I then felt a tingling in my nose and after a few seconds I sneezed.

"Bless you" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I smiled with my head still on his shoulder. I feel like a princess. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"What's that for?" He asked while blushing.

"I love you" I smiled "Just felt it in this moment so I thought I should say it"

"I love you too" He smiled then kissed my hand.

"So how long again?" I asked as I turned to the window and looked at the trees outside.

"About 20 minutes " He said.

"Okay" I said quietly as I felt my heart racing. Still looking outside he tapped my hand.

"Are you nervous?" He asked as if he could feel the speed at which my heart is beating.

"A little. I mean what if they don't like me?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"I like you. Plus they already like you. I've told my family almost everything about you and they're already very fond of you"

"Okay, okay. I'm meeting everyone today?"

"Well not really but sort of. My parents, Greg, Denise and Theo"

"Theo" I smiled as I remembered what his little face looked like. His big blue eyes.

After about 15 minutes we pulled up to a small, cozy looking house and Niall got out. It was raining a bit so he opened an umbrella and allowed me to step out. We then both walked towards the door of the house. It slowly opened to reveal 4 smiley faces and a very red, cheeky, chubby one. His is the only face that made me gush. That and his hair growing to cover his face. He's definitely a cute baby.

"Hiiii" Maura smiled excitedly as she rushed to hug me first.

"Hii" I said as I hugged her back. She began to rock for a few seconds while rubbing my back excitedly "I'm Maura, Niall's mum" She said as she pulled away.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled "I'm Bianca" I said as she admired my face and clothes while still smiling.

"Trust me love, we know" She giggled then hugged Niall.

"Hey sweety" She said as she did the same to him.

"Hey mum" He said muffled by her clothes.

"Mum, are you gonna let them get out of the rain?" Greg asked as he sounded exactly like Niall. I looked at him with amazement for a bit but he just smiled at me.

"I apologise for Maura" Bobby said as he held my hand and lead me in. While doing so everyone else followed. He then also hugged me briefly "I dunno if you know me but I'm Bobby" He said.

"Of course he's told me about his dad" I smiled "Nice to meet you" I said.

"You as well" He smiled "This is Greg" He pointed which caused Greg to also hug me briefly.

"Nice to meet you Greg"

"Nice to meet you too Bianca" He said.

"And our daughter-in-law, Denise" Bobby finished.

"It's soo nice to finally meet you" She said just as excited as Maura and hugged me side ways as she held Theo in her arms.

"It's nice to meet you too"

"This is baby Theo" Greg said as he messed up his son's hair.

"Hi baby" I said in a high pitched voice as I played with his cheeks. He began to giggle as his cheeks got flushed and red "You're such a cute baby" I said as he laid his head on his mom's shoulder "aww" I gushed at his adorable actions.

We then all sat down and talked for a bit. We had dinner around 6 and the rain continued to fall. It's so amazing. It's so nice and cool yet the blanket I'm wrapped in and Niall's arms gives me wasnth. I've always loved rainy days. The comfort and peace of it lightens my spirit. I started to drift on the couch and Niall noticed so he shock me lightly.

"Let's go to bed" He whispered as he stood up.

"You're going to bed already?" Denise asked.

"Yeah, we've got jetlag and Bianca's already falling asleep" He responded as he stood me up.

"Okay, goodnight" She replied.

"Good night we both said out of unison"

"Good night" They all responded as we started walking towards the room.

As we got there I laid down on the nice soft bed and looked up at the ceiling, thinking. We just left Uraguay to come here for about a week and a half. The boys are supposed to come to Ireland as well for a show on the 22nd, then to Scotland for Radio 1's big weekend then back here for two more concerts then back home. Hallelujah. I sighed in relief. It's not that I don't like it here but I've been away so long I'm starting to miss home. I'm missing For and Fij so much.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked as he climbed into bed.

"I'm ready to go home" I said as I turned to him.

"You hate it here so much?"

"No, here's beautiful. It's nothing to do with here. More to deal with home sick"

"Oh, I got it. If you want you could go home early. I'll just finish off these few days and then come home to meet you"

"Nah, I want us to go home together" I said as I moved closer to him.

"Okay" He said as he pecked my lips "Get some rest"

---------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted anything for a while due to exams but I'm done with that now so hopefully updated will be regular. Also, I'm trynna end this book Asap to start the sequel so updates may be shorter. There's approximately 10-15 more chapters (may be less). But if I were you I wouldn't be worried because the sequel has a lot more diversity on terms of location, characters/people, drama, life events. Anyways, adiós.