Chapter Thirty-Three - PBTG Continuation

Sooooooo.. I haven't posted for probably a month or over but I've been really busy with school.. A LOT OF WORKKK.. And I wanted to post something but I had writers block but here you go..

***************************

As we drove in the limo the boys and I ate food that the girls ordered. There was Nandos, fruits, cake, burgers and fries, drinks, pizza and a lot more.

"I just love the girls more now" Harry said as he ate a banana.

"We need to plan something for them as well" Zayn said.

"It has to be something really-" Liam began but was cut off by a sudden stop. After two minutes the door opened and we got out. Behind us was Paul and the rest of guards who came in a separate car. There weren't much people here so we just walked in until two people came up to us, a lady and a man.

"Hola" The man said.

"Hello" The woman translated.

"Hello" The five of us said in unison.

"Una señora llamada.." He looked down at a clipboard in his hands "Bianca Lavine?" He asked more than said "Reservado el lugar entero para ti para nosotros dos"

"A lady named Bianca Lavine booked the entire place for you for two ours"

"Eres libre de hacer lo que tu deseo de corazón y verás en el patio de comidas" He stopped and waited for the translator to translate.

"You're free to do whatever your hearts desire and eat whatever snacks you see in the food court"

"Porque Miss Lavine ya pagó todo lo que sea meriendas pero dijo que no deben comer nada mucho porque tiene algo planeado después, salvo que el Sr. Horan.

"Because Miss Lavine already paid for everything but she said not to eat anything much because she has something planned afterwards, except you Mr. Horan" She translated and I was shocked to hear my name.

"Me dijo que dicen que ella sabe que comerás en la limusina, aquí y por qué ella planificó después" I understood a few words he would say but I have no idea what he said just now.

"She said to say that she knows you'll eat in the limousine, here and for what she has planned after"

"Hahaha" I laughed at my baby as the boys and the two other people smiled.

"She knows you so well" Louis said as he nudged me.

"I love her so much" I said more to meself.

"Os dejamos a él"

"We'll just leave you to it"

"Tengo un tiempo agradable"

"Have an enjoyable time"

"Sí, gracias" I responded.

"De nada" He said as they walked away.

"So.." I began as we all walked around. There's laser tag, a game room, air hockey, bumper karts, basket ball, mini golf and a lot more stuff to do.

"The girls think we're babies innit?" Louis said more than asked.

"What were they thinking?" I asked meself.

"BUMPER KARTS!" Louis and I yelled in unison as we ran to the track.

"Wait for us" Harry yelled as he, Liam and Zayn came running over. We all got into suits and helmets and hopped into karts. A guy then put down the barrier and we all sped off.