Chapter Six - Sunday Night (The Last Week)

This chapter is fully edited, proceed.

-------------------------

Niall's POV

As we're driving to Zayn's the car is in complete silence. I try making small talk but it always dies down. Trinydad's already asleep and Torie's drifting off as she's probably trying to stay awake to see the other guys but she can always see them tomorrow. Brit's just quiet and so is B.

Tour starts next week and I'm both excited and sad that I have to go and leave my girl here until Christmas. How are we going to work with a long distance relationship? I know I can, I've done it a couple times, but it didn't work out since the girls I tried it with weren't the one. Bianca is though and I hope she can wait until Christmas for me. I know this is unfair to her, but I love her and I'm not going to let her go.

I take a glimpse at her and she's just staring out the window. God, I love her. She's turning me into some mushy gushy goo. I see in the corner of my eye that she's turning towards me. Do I look at her or do I stay focused on the road? Without a second thought my head turns towards her.

"Hi" I whisper and shoot her a loving smile.

"Hi" she whispers back with a smile.

I love her bright smile. If only I met her some years back I'd be married to her and we'd already have kids. I can't propose now though because I need time. I don't want to scare her off and I really don't want to rush this.

We're now 5 minutes away from Zayn's house so I glimpse at my phone which says it's 6:00. I remember we left B's at 5:00 and dark night is now creeping up upon us.

"Hey, guys?" I pause as I look at Brit in the mirror then at B who's beside me. They both look at me "Cover up for the paparazzi"

I hand Brit a blanket and she covers herself and her kids up and B covers with her oversize sweatshirt as her feet are crouch into her chest. The fact that they have to go through this sucks but I don't want their lives to be endangered. I wanna make sure they can enjoy it while they still have their privacy and freedom. That reminds me, I need to talk to her about finally letting the world know who she is, tour and her job. I want to take care of her but she's too stubborn. We're driving towards Zayn's gates and there are flashes everywhere. I'm used to this stuff but I don't want my girl or her girls to feel overwhelmed.

'Sigh'. I guess that was a little to loud because I see B turn to face me from the corner of my eye. I glance at her long enough

"What's wrong?" She asks and I could tell she's concerned.

I glimpse in the mirror at Brit, Torie and Triny then back at her so she'll get the idea that it's serious and it needs to be discussed "Privately" I mouth "Text Zayn to open the gate" I say to her and in no time we're through the gates. I park the car and hop out. I go to the back where Brit is and I pick up Torie while she picks up Triny.

"Follow me" I say so Brit follows me towards the door as Bianca follows behind the both of us.

I walk through the kitchen, down the hall, and towards the guest room, opening the door as I approach. As Brit and I quietly walk over to the bed we place the girls next to each other and she covers them up with the blanket.

"Thanks" She whispers so I just smile and nod my head then I exit. As I'm walking back down the hall I bump into Harry.

"Hey" He smiles "I didn't realise you guys were here" He says as he walks besides me.

"Yeah we just arrived like a minute ago. I gotta go get the bags now"

"Alright lemme help" He says as we both walk back through the kitchen and into the garage for the three bags in the car "I'll take these two" He says as he grabs Brit's two bag.