Chapter Eighteen Sunday Continuation

When we reached Zayns home I immediately took a bath and changed into some cute clothes.

"Guys, where are you?" I yelled as I ran down the stairs after my shower.

I walked into the living room with a tub of ice cream and four spoons in my hand. I walked in on all three of them sitting infront of a Fuhu Nabi Big Tab and each of them on their phones. Fuhu Nabi Blah Blah Blah is just an extra large tablet.

"Watcha guys doing?"

"Talking to the guys" Perrie said not looking at me.

"They're now able to use mobiles and whatnot" Eleanor added not looking up either.

"What's with the huge thingy then?" I asked referring to the tablet.

"We're video chatting" Soph responded as she glanced at me and back at her phone.

"You guys are soo, arghh" I said as I walked over to them and squeezed myself between Soph and Perrie with Eleanor on the left end.

I saw all three of them but not Niall nor Harry.

"Niall, come to the front a minute" I heard Lou shout.

I heard Niall mumble something so heavily accented that I couldn't make it out. That's extremely strange because I understand every word that comes out his mouth, unlike me, he gets a little confused when I say some stuff or talk really fast.

"Thanks Tommolinson" I said as Niall came with food in his hand. Argh, this boy. He sat down between them, like I did, and typed on his phone.

"No problem Spiddy. You do realise that 'nick name" He air quoted nick name "Is longer than my actual name?'"

Niall: Hey babe

Me: Hai

"Okay batman" I responded after I messaged back Niall.

"Hey, that's me" Liam pouted "You're Superman Tommo"

"I'm sorry"

Niall: Are you mad?

Me: I'm pissed cause you left without a goodbye. I'm more sad than pissed. What if something happened? *God forbid*

"Okay, I'm not saying I'm batman.." Liam began.

"Lets hear your theory" I said expecting some made up story.

"But you've never seen me and batman in the same room, just saying"

"Hahaha" Niall and I laughed and Liam smiled that cute, cheeky smile.

Niall: I'm sorry, you were alseep

He looked at me apologetically through the camera.

Me: Bullshit excuse.

I responded looking back at him blankly.

Niall: I'm sorry. I know that was no excuse to leave without saying goodbye. I just thought it'll be easier if we didn't say goodbye that when you come on tour with us it'll give you something to look forward to and you were the one who said you didn't want goodbyes.

I looked at him the entire time he typed. I stared at him, not bothering to respond. He flashed me a smile and I just ignored it.

Me: I know, but what if you didn't make it to South America? What then? What would I have done? And I do have something to look forward to. I've got you and I'll always look forward to seeing you.