Stalker| College AU

Includes Minor headcanons on what I think Naofumi would wear & stuff

     Naofumi was quite well known around his college, solely because he dressed differently. People had named him 'emo kid of the school' since he was the only student who decided to dress in primarily black.       
    One kid in the school's popular group had taken interest in the raven, Motoyasu Kitamura. The two had never come in contact but yet Motoyasu had acquired a fascination with him over their three months in college.
    Motoyasu leaned against one of the school walls, his girlfriend Myne cuddling his arm. He appreciated her, but preferred to be friends now, he'd be delighted if she'd even tolerate for them to be best friends.
    Just like everyday Naofumi walked by. His glorious black hair was moist, and Motoyasu could only imagine the raven taking a shower and the alluring body he hides.
    Motoyasu smirked, lusting about the delicate male. Every time he saw the remarkable raven, he couldn't keep his eyes off him. He'd gawk him go down the hall and turn the corner. Myne heaved on Motoyasu's arm, seizing his attention. All of his visions about Naofumi shifted to the tip of his skull, waiting to be presumed in class. 
    "Can you stop staring at that hideous male? He's a mistake," Myne sneered. Her face was bitter and crammed with disturbance.
     Motoyasu nudged Myne off his arm and began to follow the male. Motoyasu himself took offence to that testimony, recognizing that that male was more than extraordinary. Motoyasu whirled around the corner, detecting the male at his locker. His locker door shut with a slam and his gaze fell over to Motoyasu. Motoyasu saw the sweet look in his alluring eyes, making the blonde blush.
     Motoyasu felt his heart thump in his chest, the throb increasing. Motoyasu earned himself over and commenced to wander towards the 'emo' boy. Motoyasu gave the male a luminous smile and rose his hand in a wave.
    "I'm Motoyasu Kitamura, you're Naofumi Iwatani, Correct?" Motoyasu introduced, leaning against the set of lockers.
     Naofumi let out a small chuckle and looked Motoyasu in the eyes. Motoyasu could sense a mischievous look in the handsome man's eyes. "So, you're Motoyasu, the male who always watches me?" Naofumi asked in a rather cheerful tone. Motoyasu's face drained of colour and immediately was flushed over with embarrassment.
    "I don't always watch you...You must have the wrong person," Motoyasu coughed, grinning awkwardly. Motoyasu felt sweat beam to his forehead, feeling the apprehension between them accumulate awkwardly.
    Naofumi let out a collected chuckle, a radiant smile spreading over his face. Naofumi stepped closer to Motoyasu, halting directly in front of him. Their bodies practically touched, making Motoyasu flush greatly.
    "I realize you are. Out of the corner of my eye I see you staring at me with this rather lustful look on your face. I wonder, what do you envision when you stare at me?" Naofumi inquired.
     Motoyasu felt his face grow hot and felt his chest grow heavy. "I-I don't do anything like that you must be thinking of somebody else," Motoyasu mumbled, wanting to smack himself in the face by how vulnerable he sounded.
    "Stop lying, just fucking tell me. If I have a stalker, I at least want to know your intentions." Naofumi scowled, slamming his hand against the locker. Motoyasu tensed up, gazing at the pale and smooth skin Naofumi acquired. Motoyasu noticed a vague scar on Naofumi's hand, wondering where he could've received it from.
     Naofumi grounded their faces, causing their noses to touch. Motoyasu stared into Naofumi's leafy eyes, detecting the quantity of exquisiteness they contained. Motoyasu abruptly felt a rush of excitement fall over him, exactly like when you get a chill. Motoyasu smirked, playful enthusiasm gleaming in his eyes.
    "Well handsome, I intend to admire you. I'd be more than delighted to kiss you and win you."
    Motoyasu sealed the gap between their lips, tasting the faint flavour of the coffee Naofumi must've drunk that morning. He could faintly smell the scent of strawberry arriving from Naofumi, gratifying him even more.
    Naofumi's eyes went wide, unexpectedly having a male on him. Naofumi felt his body go senseless because of shock but furthermore felt an unusual spark in his chest that ached as he didn't kiss back. Naofumi felt Motoyasu's gentle hands met the skin on his hips, pleasing the raven's satisfaction further.
    The raven melted into the kiss, accepting the blonde to passionately kiss him.
     Motoyasu shifted his hand up, caressing Naofumi's flawless fine skin and his slender figure. The blonde ran his tongue over Naofumi's lips, and gently bit down on the flesh. A minor moan fled Naofumi's lips, provoking him to be slightly humiliated. Motoyasu let out a hushed chuckle and fastened his grip on Naofumi's flesh. He bit down harder on the flesh and danced his tongue into Naofumi's mouth. The smaller raven accidentally allowed another faint moan to escape his lips.
    Naofumi slightly opened his eyes, seeing Motoyasu admiring all of this. His eyes were shut, and he had a semi-lustful look on his face. Both males were running out of breath, silently puffing for air.
    Motoyasu pulled away, breathing heavily for air. Motoyasu had a smug and delighted smile on his face, joyous to know he managed to score a french kiss, let alone a kiss from the most astonishing person in the world.
    Both males looked into each other eyes, admiring each other beauty. Naofumi was quite eager and grateful for the occasion and yearned this could occur time and time again. Naofumi applied a kiss on Motoyasu's neck, inferring he could win over Myne with little struggle.