Fake dating?

"Hey...Um, I don't- I don't think this is part of the fake dating thing..." The raven stammered, sitting on the kitchen counter- unable to move as the blond held onto his thighs tightly, letting their run-up to the raven's waist.

Motoyasu let out a small hum, insinuating that he listened- but wasn't going to stop what he was doing. Motoyasu pressed his body forward, his body touching the counter. Naofumi felt his face growing hot having the male so close.

The raven did have to admit- besides Motoyasu's gullible side- he was perfect. He had stunning looks that could captivate anyone, he had an outgoing personality that was fun to be around- and he was smart... For the most part. Naofumi let his gaze fall to the side of the room, trying to contain the emotions in him.

Motoyasu narrowed his eyes, his mouth inching closer to the raven's neck. His hands slid steadily up Naofumi's hips, lifting his shirt up.

"Ok, seriously! T-this isn't... W-we're fake dating, not real dating!" Naofumi coughed, his mouth dry. Motoyasu let his lips rest on Naofumi's neck, slightly parted. Although the blond was ready to play around- he wouldn't make a move further without permission.

"I'm aware it's supposed to be fake, but in reality I've loved you this whole time..." Motoyasu chuckled. His hands glided across the raven's sides- making the raven tense. "May I just...Kiss you? I won't leave any marks or do anything inappropriate to you, especially without your permission... So? May I?" Motoyasu went on, eager to kiss Naofumi all he wanted.

"I- Wow...Um...F-fine... As long as you don't do anything... Weird," Naofumi mumbled, closing his eyes. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest- unable to be contained. He couldn't tell how he was truly feeling. Part of him believed it was love- truly in deep love with the blond- but a larger part of him believed that it was simple fear. Though, what did he have to be scared of?

Motoyasu let his fingers ever so slightly dig into Naofumi's asking making the raven flinch in pure surprise. Motoyasu laid kisses along Naofumi's neck- holding back a wide smile in satisfaction. He moved up his neck- and soon to his jawline. Naofumi let out a small hum as Motoyasu grabbed his tighter- as if to pull him closer.

The blond gently laid a kiss on the ravens' lips- letting his eyes slightly open- seeing Naofumi's eyes closed in pure delight. Explained how he didn't say a world of retort to what he did. Motoyasu pet his hands slide down- resting just above Naofumi's pant-line.

Naofumi felt his cheeks light up- but he took action. He let his hands wrap around Motoyasu's neck- and he slipped him the tongue. Naofumi held back a small retort of pure embarrassment as Motoyasu chuckled- bit didn't do much of anything- far too deep into the moment.

Motoyasu gently bit Naofumi's tongue affectionately, receiving another hum of delight. Now both were fully aware- they weren't just fake dating for their parents but rather themselves.

Motoyasu let one hand run along the wall that lay next to the counters- and let the lights turn off to leave the room pratically pitch dark. He pulled Naofumi forward and could feel his kind warmth. Neither stopped the kiss- even if both could tell they struggled to breathe. To both, especially Naofumi- they felt there would never be another time for something so right.

Naofumi wrapped his legs around Motoyasu's waist- trying to be in contact with more and more of what the blond had in store.

They went on for moments longer before Motoyasu pulled away for breath. A trail of saliva rested on the raven's chin from the kiss- and he wiped it quickly- realizing truly what they just did.

Motoyasu took a deep breath- gaining his breath much quicker than the raven- who panted for breath. Mototlyasu went back to placing kisses of affection on Naofumi's jawline- this time feeling gar less awkward for doing so.

The light flicked on- and both makes were quick to look over. Naofumi's sister stood in the doorway- staring at both of them- unimpressed.

She narrowed her eyes, glaring at them with daring green eyes. Naofumi felt his face grow thousands of shades of red- staring anxiously at his sister.

"Go get a room, losers," She snorted- before walking off disgusted.

Motoyasu shrugged- and let their lips once more- unable to let his love be.

I'm sorry this is undetailed and rushed. I wanted to get something out there since I haven't posted in a while and I'm tired af. Anyway, I hope you are all having a good day/night! ❤