Birthday cuddles|

October arrived before the two of them knew it, and it was approaching Naofumi's birthday quickly. And in no time, It was October 29th, the day of Naofumi’s birthday. Motoyasu had his head laying on Naofumi's chest, and his hand wrapped around the raven’s stomach. Naofumi had his hand in Motoyasu’s hair since he had been running his fingers through his hair because Motoyasu rarely wore it down. Though it annoyed Motoyasu with every knot Naofumi hit, he sometimes got too lazy to try with his hair. Water was what he called brushing sometimes.

Bright light poured through their windows, and a light, cool breeze fiddling and swaying the dark curtains that gave them their privacy. The room was cool, just like an early spring morning with the cold breeze that gave you chills, but also felt weirdly nice. Like a completely different kind of cold, one you craved, could easily tolerate. Out of the two, Naofumi craved that kind of weather, since he always felt calm when the breeze met his soft skin. 

Motoyasu grumbled, opening his eyes slowly. Everything was fuzzy, but he lightly massaged Naofumi’s stomach, knowing exactly where he was. Motoyasu felt a smile creep across his face, ecstatic to have Naofumi with him. Motoyasu giggled playfully, enjoying feeling Naofumi’s chest gradually go up and down, his heart beating every other second.

“Morning, babe,” Naofumi mumbled, his voice nothing above a whisper. Motoyasu had fallen asleep early, as early as nine o'clock at night. Naofumi on the other hand decided to stay up watching a horror movie, and then scrolling through social media until two in the morning. But his scrolling was just letting a cheesy smile overwhelm his face while he looked at pictures of Motoyasu modelling since he quit his last job to pursue a new career. Though, neither were very surprised that Motoyasu was given an offer based on his looks.

“Oh, you’re awake,” Motoyasu snickered, not expecting Naofumi to be up before him. “And good morning to you too, dear,” Motoyasu finished, planting a small loving kiss on the bottom of Naofumi’s neck. Motoyasu rested his head on Naofumi’s shoulder now. Motoyasu had his hand planted near the rim of Naofumi’s shirt, gently lifting the fabric. Naofumi let out a small grumble, too tired to deal with all of Motoyasu’s affection. 

Motoyasu lifted Naofumi’s shirt to the raven’s chest, exposing his slim stomach, and small chest that had a small scar covering just below, going from his left arm to his right arm. Motoyasu ran his index finger along the lighter line, grinning innocently. Motoyasu felt far too much joy being around his boyfriend, and hopefully soon to be husband. Motoyasu already had the ring, but he just didn’t know when he should ask Naofumi, since he was waiting for a vacation, or a fancy dinner, or just any special moment. 

“You know, dear, you never actually told me where this scar came from...It’s quite a large one too. Where’d you get it?” Motoyasu questioned, slowly letting his finger go back and forth along the line, sending a sensation of satisfaction through the raven.  

“Where’d I get it?” Naofumi repeated, thinking for a good moment. He let out a small chuckle and felt his hands become clammy, knowing the tale behind it was humiliating. But he knew Motoyasu wouldn’t judge, with how corny his life stories always were. To Motoyasu, he’d be more amazed than anything. “Well, I and a few friends were hanging out last winter...A week after we started dating. My friend decided to swing a knife around blindfolded for some stupid deal. I only had a hoodie on, and he ended up actually getting me...And then I was rushed over to the hospital,” Naofumi expressed, just remembering even more about how dumb and reckless they were being. “My friend almost got arrested too,” Naofumi stated, letting out a sigh, enjoying his old memories.

Motoyasu hummed, placing his cold hand flat down on Naofumi’s scar. Motoyasu then let out a small sigh, “Hm...Well, you need to be more careful. I admire your stories and all, but you have so many stupid accidents. But it’s impressive that you’d do something so dangerous.”