Not technically a chapter| old book shit

I felt like editing a chapter from my last story "RoOmMaTeS" aka my last story cringe...Yeah sorry about your eyes. Anyway I decided to edit it and all my stupid errors and shit are going to be bolded and underlined (9,999 fixes later)

(Read if you have gotten the bleach ready b/c I think it's cringe)

-TIME SKIP-
We had been wandering around for hours and going on all sorts of rides. We decided to go get some food afterward. We were all waiting at the side with our drinks, I had ordered a strawberry boba, Myne got a blueberry boba, Raphtalia got a root beer and Motoyasu got a diet coke. "So, what are we even going to do after? We all still have a few tickets?" Myne asked. "I don't know," Raphtalia shrugged taking a sip of her drink.

I took a sip of mine too, it was sweet and sour at the same time. I had never really tried boba. It was alright though. "We could just give them to someone else," I said, shrugging. "Yeah, we have already done everything pretty much," Motoyasu sighed. Myne laughed. "You two! We could go on rides again!" Myne chuckled. I sighed afterward. I was tired and just wanted to leave. I had done more walking these past two days than I have my whole life.

I just decided to stay quiet and drink my boba as the others talked. We finished our food and began to go towards the exit. We were walking along the trail, the girls in the front. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me aside. I looked up to see Motoyasu. "What the hell?" I began. I took a couple of steps before he grabbed my hand again. Shit, he was going to kiss me.

"Why don't you like me? You even kissed me back," Motoyasu asked hurt, he then let go of my hand. I looked down to the ground gripping my arm. "Look, I don't know what I was thinking. I have no clue why I kissed you or any of that. We are friends and that's it." I said. Why did I kiss him back?

"We're not friends Naofumi," Motoyasu sighed grabbing my hand once again. "Naofumi, friends don't kiss." He said. "Please Motoyasu. I'm not ready to date again. Especially not with you. We haven't even known each other for too long, just stop pushing it." I told him. He was quiet for a moment. Nothing, just kids screaming of happiness in the back. "Noafumi, Please just give me a chance," He sighed gripping my hand harder.

"Why do you even care so much?" I asked confused. "Because I love you," Motoyasu replied. "I don't love you. Like I said I don't know why I kissed you! Now just leave me. We are friends that's all," I sighed gritting my teeth. He was starting to annoy me. Why was he pushing me so much? I just wanted my personal space. He raised my head and gently kissed me on the lips. I could tell he was on the verge of crying, I almost felt bad for him.

I knew I couldn't give in. I pulled back and looked at his face, he was surprised. Not in a good way. There were tears in his eyes. "We're just friends. Not boyfriends," I said with a strict voice. His hand loosed and I backed away. "Then why did you kiss me before? Just tell me the truth," Motoyasu asked tears falling down his pale cheeks. "I told you the truth! I have no clue what happened I don't love you Motoyasu, we're just friends." I sighed turning around. I didn't want to feel sorry for him.

"Bye. I'll see you in the dorms," I sighed taking a step forward. I could hear footsteps quickly approaching from behind. Why was he pushing so much? You can't fall in love with someone you met just over a week ago, can you? "Please! Just give me a chance!" He pleaded, holding onto my hand with all of his grip. "No, I don't like you, now get off me!" I said raising my voice a bit.

I could hear him stay silent before letting go of me. I was caught off guard, I was expecting to have to put up a fight to get him off of me. "Fine, go.." He sighed. "Uh-" I started wanting to thank him. Right now wasn't the time. I began to walk down the path not looking behind me. The girls were already long gone. I took a sigh and continued walking.

Did I like him? Why was that so hard to get by? Couldn't I of just said everything and left? When he kicked me out on Friday, why did I say 'I love you'? Why? Why did he love me? Was I bi? No, I was straight. I loved girls, not males. I sighed and walked into the school. I headed up to my and Motoyasu dorm and walked in. It was weird not seeing him here. But, I needed time for myself. I laid down and wondered, did I love him?

The guy I just left behind without even looking back, did I love him? I gripped my hair. "Why is love so complicated?" I asked myself quietly. I loved him, but I wasn't going to date him. I know I love him. But, I can't be with him. There are too many things in the way. I didn't know how my parents would react, would he just use me? There were so many things.

A tear fell down my face. He wouldn't love me either way after the way I reacted. He was going to hate me. I had no idea what to do, try and find him and apologize? Leave him be and keep my distance? I sighed and closed my eyes. What was I going to do? He didn't need me, and I didn't need him. I'd move on to someone else anyway. The lights were dim, making it gloomier in the room. I wanted to text him, but I refused. I wasn't going to text him. I wasn't going to give in, I would find someone else. Guaranteed.

Ok, I gave up but.....Um...Worse than I thought--------
My main problem was that there were way too many grammar, punctuation and spelling errors in that small chapter. I use an app to make my writing better and well, 30 mistakes off the top later. There are also no words that give it more life and being in more expressions. It's just so dull, you'll never get anything from this!!!! It also included A LOT of unneeded sentences and details that didn't matter or develop the plot. No one needs to know "Raphtalia took a sip of her drink" unless it is important to an event. Ummmmm yea- This is equal to me just making fun of my writing :D

I know my writing isn't perfect even now but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz. This was only 1 chapter 😳 Anyway I'm done here-----