First kiss on the beach|

The sun radiated boiling heat onto the soft evened sand, making it hectic to the feet. The water was shallow and stimulated restful coils along the coast. Naofumi and Motoyasu sat on the sand, a towel to cover them from the scorching sand below them. A cooler with food sat close to Naofumi, allowing the raven to get a sensation of frigid air on his arm. 

Motoyasu moved his fingers along Naofumi's hand. He ran his index and middle finger along Naofumi's knuckles, letting them drift over Naofumi's smooth skin. Naofumi's heart throbbed, feeling such a warm and blessing touch, and he struggled to keep his breath in play.

Naofumi usually got all weak when people gently ran their fingers over him. Sometimes Motoyasu rummaged his hands through Naofumi's locks, but Naofumi was hopeless when Motoyasu was speaking to him, too busy letting his heart flutter and clenching back a smile. Even after Motoyasu hauled his hand away, he could still feel the soothing touch of Motoyasu's fingers, and the warming sensation of Motoyasu's fingers rummaging through Naofumi's hair slowly. 

Motoyasu rode his fingers over Naofumi's fingers, and Naofumi felt his heart skipping beats. For two years now Naofumi has had a crush on Motoyasu. Sometimes he got a little greedy, but that was only when Naofumi was getting envious seeing Motoyasu socializing with various glamorous girls. 

Motoyasu intertwined their hands, his grip calm. His thumb gently rubbed Naofumi's skin, not letting Naofumi stop the sensation he had in his heart and stomach. Butterflies shaped in his stomach, cherishing the muscular male's touch. 

Motoyasu let his gaze full upon Naofumi, feeling the pleasant wind hitting his skin. Motoyasu's long blond hair swirled in the breeze, and the sun fell upon them, developing a loud sizzling sound throughout the sky. Motoyasu let a sappy smile spread across his face, gazing at the one he loved with pleasure.  

Motoyasu kindly spoke, his voice ringing in Naofumi's ears. "Hey, Naofumi, how are you liking the beach? We've only ever gone to the beach together once." 

Naofumi panicked, his brain scrambling for words to say. "I uh- Yeah it's nice...Very nice!" Naofumi sputtered, his face creating multiple shades of red as fast as a wildfire. He gulped, a small and awkward smile overlaying his face. Motoyasu let out a loving snicker. 

It had been the only reason for his excessive touchiness and affection towards Naofumi. Motoyasu loved his cute little reactions and usually ended up having to hold back a laugh seeing how out of it the male became. It never failed to please Motoyasu, and most of the time he felt his heart skipping beats looking at the raven, but for the longest time 

The sound of children screaming happily played in the background, creating more background noise for the calm day. "It is quite delightful outside," Motoyasu agreed, holding back the urge to lean his head on Naofumi's shoulder, feeling the smaller male's every motion and every breath. 

To do so, Motoyasu came up with a simple answer to fix his issue. Motoyasu stood up and held his hand out for Naofumi. Shade fell on the male, and Naofumi poked his head up. Motoyasu gulped anxiously, looking into Naofumi's luminous and lifeful eyes. "I wanna go to the water to cool down... You wanna join me?" Motoyasu asked, staring down at the raven with a loving look fastened in his eyes.  

Naofumi took Motoyasu's hand, and the blond helped him up. The two walked towards the water, hands still slightly connected, as neither of them had acknowledged they were still holding hands yet. They walked along the soft sand, and before long reached the rims of the water. Naofumi halted before the water for a moment, unlike Motoyasu who just strolled straight in. But with their hands still connected, Motoyasu stopped and glanced at the male. 

"Is it cold…?" Naofumi quietly asked. Naofumi didn't go to the beach frequently, but when he did it was often a case of him remaining on the sand, fearing the water would be far excessively cold. Motoyasu let out an insignificant chuckle, before yanking Naofumi into the water.  Naofumi let out a yelp, feeling the frigid water hit his feet.