Yandere|

Motoyasu's eyes fluttered open, and he let out a dissatisfied grumble. Everything was fuzzy, and he rubbed his eyes from the morning fuzz. Motoyasu got a peek of his surroundings and grew alert. The room was very dark, and it was most certainly a different bedroom than the one he always slept in. The bed was mostly black, with red pillows. The walls were painted a dull red, and the floor was dark wood. Motoyasu gulped anxiously, wondering how anyone could live on so much horror and gloom.

Motoyasu stood up, spotting a door. And to no one's surprise, it was black. He let out an uneasy sigh, truly hating the atmosphere. While Motoyasu was walking towards the door in a rush, prepared to get out, Naofumi stood on the other end, knife in hand.

Naofumi had a sadistic smile rapidly spreading across his face, his heart pounding as if it was going to come out of his chest just thinking about Motoyasu. He let out a soft chuckle, entirely losing it over the one he cherished.

The door swung open, revealing a stunned and panicked Motoyasu. Motoyasu's eyes widened even more, his orange eyes duller than Naofumi had ever seen them when they locked eyes. But of course, Naofumi wasn't going to get miserable and pouty over such a minor drawback.

"Morning, darling~!" Naofumi giggled, walking closer to the blond. He stopped right in front of Motoyasu, his green eyes invading with desire and passion. Motoyasu felt his body begin to tremble, not recognizing this side of Naofumi, at all.

Motoyasu felt his breathing become uneven, and abruptly it felt like a whole workout that he was struggling to keep up with.

Naofumi placed a gentle kiss on Motoyasu's cheek, letting his hand glide along with Motoyasu's perfect jawline. Naofumi let out another naive chuckle, seeing Motoyasu with nothing but confusion. Naofumi felt his cheeks burn, realizing the blond wasn't pushing him away in resentment, getting frustrated with the raven.

"W-what are yo-you do-ing...N-naofumi..." Motoyasu muttered, merely able to speak with how nerve-racking the predicament was. He didn't even know the best way out, wondering if he should let the raven do what he desired, or hurt him, and make a run for it, hoping he'll find the exit.

"Darling, darling~ the answer is so utterly simple~!" Naofumi sighed, now running his hand along Motoyasu's neck. Naofumi loved the feeling of Motoyasu's tan skin, just having his hand anywhere near Motoyasu was already a dream come true he had always craved to unravel. And here he was.

Naofumi placed his available hand on Motoyasu's chest and stopped moving his hand along Motoyasu. He let it rest on the side of his neck, gently caressing his skin still with his thumb. "I want you to be all mine~ I'm afraid you were getting far too intimate with the slut of Melromarc, darling. But no worries, any desires or cravings you have, you can do whatever you'd like to, or with me," Naofumi claimed, staring at Motoyasu with loving eyes. But, Motoyasu only saw addiction.

"W-why are you acting like this?! I-I don't like you that way, Naofumi," Motoyasu stammered. At first, his voice was bold, but it quickly got weaker as he watched an angry expression overcome Naofumi's face. Naofumi nudged Motoyasu as hard as he could, sending the helpless blond to the floor. Motoyasu let out a groan, feeling a sharp pulse sprout through his arm.

Naofumi shoved the male onto his back aggressively, before taking action and sitting on his stomach. Naofumi placed a hand on Motoyasu's neck, just making sure he didn't harm the one he praised.

"I don't care if you love me or not, darling. You're mine, all mine~ No one else will love you the way I do, you can do whatever you please to me, just know, you can't ever leave me! I'm all you need, darling," Naofumi stated, feeling tears well up in his eyes. Naofumi felt his heart shatter. Sure, he had Motoyasu all to himself now, but hearing such words just devastated him. Though, he couldn't anticipate Motoyasu to just love him out of the blue.