Kitty boyfriend|

Merry Christmas everyone, whether that was yesterday or today! I hope you all had fun ^^ anyway, this prompt was from OR4CULO so thank you! I hope you all like this 💕 (and sorry it was a little late, I was quite busy lol)

Motoyasu walked over to the bench with two coffees in his hands, approaching the raven who was covered up by a cape. 

“Here you go,” Motoyasu snickered, handing the raven his coffee. Motoyasu felt a light blush go across his face- looking at his pure green eyes that sparkled with delight and that warm smile that melded perfectly with his kind personality. 

Motoyasu took a seat next to Naofumi, looking from the corner of his eye to see Naofumi attentively watching him- green eyes like a hawk. It wasn’t too surprising- having Motoyasu as one of the only people who accepted him for… his differences. 

Summoning day for him, Naofumi, Ren, and Itsuki got interesting once the king noticed Naofumi. He had a fluffy cat tail and real cat ears that were coated in fur. Hell, he even had pointed fangs. Naofumi was almost immediately given a cape to cover up his cat-like features since he was supposed to be a hero… But Melromarc wouldn’t be fond of him in the slightest if he saw him joyfully walking around as a demi-human. 

“So, Naofumi… I want to ask you something,” Motoyasu stammered, his heart fluttering simply thinking of his question. It was a risky question- but he was sure he’d get the answer he wanted… Considering just how pure and considerate Naofumi was. The raven took a small sip of his coffee- and his gaze already told Motoyasu to continue. So he did. 

“We go to inns and hotels every night and it is quickly adding up on bills when we could be using that money on armor and stuff… I was wondering if you just wanted to get one room with one bed- i-if that’s okay! I don’t want to pressure you into anything! I-I just want better use of our money,” Motoyasu choked- finding his words to run smoothly in his head- but not aloud. 

“Sure! It is true, after all. I’m sure over time we’ll have more money and we can be more prepared for the first wave! Good idea, Motoyasu! I knew you were smart,” Naofumi chuckled, his cheeks becoming rosy as he spoke. Motoyasu nodded- still embarrassed by how his question sounded.

~~~~~
Naofumi plopped down on the bed- his arms sprawled across the blanket. He rolled onto his back- glancing from the roof to the window that led to the setting sun. 

Motoyasu sat down on the edge of the bed, and let his hair plummet down his back. “Motoyasu?” Naofumi quietly asked, crawling beside him. 

The blond looked at him- raising an eyebrow in suspicion. Before he could reply, all his breath was ripped from his lungs. With the beautiful slashes of red, orange, yellow, and pink hitting Naofumi’s skin and hair and the pure face he always wore- the raven had seemed so angelic… “So cute…” Motoyasu mumbled, unable to glue his eyes away from the sight. 

Naofumi looked away, his face red from Motoyasu’s words. The raven cleared his throat, his voice still a mumble, “I-I was wondering if we could um… Like- cuddle- God now I just sound weird!” Naofumi buried his blushing face in his hands- groaning from endless embarrassment. 

“I-I… Sure! Um- Y-yeah if you want-,” Motoyasu stammered, all remaining confidence ripped from him- trying to comprehend the situation they were in. 

Hours passed, the sun fully set, and let a large bright moon cast light down into the room. Motoyasu lay on his back, looking at his spear's stats with the spear that leaned against the wall- seeing how he could improve any skills for the next few days. Naofumi crawled onto the bed- a pair of shorts and an oversized hoodie covering him. Well to be exact- Motoyasu’s hoodie. Before the blond could ask, Naofumi laid on top of Motoyasu, resting his head on the blond’s bare chest. 

Naofumi connected their fingers with one hand- gently rubbing the skin. Motoyasu calmed down a little- enjoying the gentle feeling. Naofumi adjusted a little- as if trying to pry his way closer to Motoyasu… Even if that was impossible. 

Motoyasu let the screen of his spear's stats fade away, and ran a hand through Naofumi’s hair.  He narrowed his eyes- surprised by how fluffy his hair was. It was softer than any animal he had pet- or any pillow he had felt. He let his hand trail up to Naofumi’s cat ear- running a finger along the rim of the fur. His hand quickly moved away as the ear twitched. Motoyasu let out a small chuckle- finding the reaction to be adorable. 

“Don’t touch my ear… It’s annoying,” Naofumi sneered, his voice a mumble by how sleepy he felt. Simply to be a tease, Motoyasu ran his hand over Naofumi's ear again, ruffling his hands through the soft fur. The same reaction occurred- asides from the small groan that escaped the raven's lips. 

Motoyasu brought his hand away from Naofumi's ear, now moving down to his back. He rubbed small circles on the raven's back, and he instantly saw the male calm down- and become content. 

Naofumi glanced across the room with a few shades of red on his face. He knew seeing the blond was love at first sight- and for the little time they'd been together Naofumi enjoyed and cherished all time they spent together. He knew it might've been a little much, but he enjoyed every little thing. Motoyasu even gently brushing hands with him made his heart flutter and seeing the male without a shirt made him begin to stammer- too caught into the sight. Every time the blond playfully swung an arm over his shoulder he felt his body melt, and every time the male bought them coffee he'd hide his blush. Naofumi pushed himself off Motoyasu's chest, surprising the blond.

Naofumi moved forward, slightly leaning forward as his hands gently settled beside Motoyasu's head. "M-Motoyasu…?" Naofumi stammered, having to look away so he could simply get a word out. He could feel his heart slamming against his chest, his whole body clammy and extra sweaty. 

"What is it?" Motoyasu asked- holding back his thrilling emotions. Having the male so close- and in such an adorable position- it melted his heart like a vast fire. 

The raven's face became tomato-red and covered his beat-red face with his hands. With a sharp yell, Naofumi made Motoyasu's heart stop. "C-Can I kiss you?!" 

Silence filled the air- and was slowly filling with the raven's tension. Did Motoyasu not like him the same- and have to think of a way to reject him? 

Naofumi let his fingers move away from one eye, getting a better look at the blond. Motoyasu was blinking- staring helplessly at the raven. Naofumi moved his hands slowly away from his face, letting out a small mumble of happiness. It was obvious what answer Motoyasu had- he just couldn't get it out. 

Naofumi now rested on his elbows- legs tangling with Motoyasu's. Their lips gently brushed over one another, and both males could feel the other's warm breath on their lips. With a burst of confidence and the pure satisfaction of kissing the blond- Naofumi locked their lips together. 

Both felt much satisfaction. Their lips melded perfectly together, and the melody of their kiss created the greatest melody ever heard. Motoyasu wrapped his arms around Naofumi, trying to melt further into the raven's gentle kiss. Feeling Motoyasu greet him with more affection, he let a small smile slip while they kissed- thrilled to get as much affection as he could desire. 

Naofumi slowly pulled away from the kiss, eyes glistening with accomplishment, finally completing a longing request. "I love you…" Naofumi whispered, letting out a small chuckle. 

Motoyasu smirked too. He was aware of his feelings for the raven too, but they had risen to the surface once the raven connected the gap between their lips. "I-I love you too."