wrong idea|

Naofumi and Motoyasu sat on Motoyasu's bed, Myne not being in there for once. Every time Myne claimed she couldn't sleep in his room, Naofumi would come over. He was already entirely aware she was cheating on him, so he decided to play the same game. The raven, who was throwing on one of Motoyasu's hoodies looked at him.
     "I want to ask, how long have you romantically liked me, before you knew Myne was cheating on you?" Naofumi asked, a sweet tone scenting his voice, even if it was just him being a pain in the ass.
     "To be honest.." Motoyasu started, feeling his cheeks grow hot. "I began to like you the first day we arrived here. You seemed so kind, faithful, intelligent and perfect. You also were the hottest in the room," Motoyasu snickered, gazing at the raven with a longing look in his eyes.
     "Interesting," Naofumi muttered, peering blankly at the wall again.
     "You know Motoyasu, we always spend all night snuggling and talking...Or watching a movie...Kissing...Whatever. I want to do something wild tonight!" Naofumi unexpectedly spoke, staring at the wall with a grin plastered onto his face.
     "Oh really, you do~" Motoyasu chuckled, a flirtatious tome escaping his lips. The blonde approached Naofumi, wrapping his hands around the boy's waist. Motoyasu proceeded to lean towards Naofumi's neck before the fragile boy giggled.
     "That's not what I mean dumbass," Naofumi pronounced. Naofumi gently placed his hand on Motoyasu's hand and leaned his head back onto Motoyasu's shoulder.
     "I meant going on a date late at night...Or training, sleeping in a forest...Since that's fun, pranking somebody...Something like that." Naofumi whimpered, gently closing his eyes.
     "Or we could have s-"
     "We could go on a date, Motoyasu." Naofumi sneered, giving the blonde a chilling grin.
     "Y-yeah, we could do that." Motoyasu coughed, clearing his throat in concern.
     "Good...Also don't think that's happening anytime soon." Naofumi frowned, playfully slapping Motoyasu on the cheek.

Becomes obsessed with DDLC, and an OC, and these two :}∆